Yuvi *%^>€%*

zubinpepsi

In this game, Yuvraj faced bad bowling, So he was hitting. In that game, Yuvraj faced good bowling, and was unable to hit. So, He hasn't changed at all. Had DD bowled well, he would still be 11 of 21 balls. I damn these posters for saying money talks, only plays for IPL, no patriotism, etc. He is one of the players who doesn't care about IPL. He always fails in IPL, and performs Intlally. He had to start performing in IPL to show that he belonged in the national team. And those who said that he never really tried to score in that final match, are clearly blind. He tried to score, but could not get going or time the ball. He failed in every single delivery. Finally he slogged and he got out at mid on. He was out of form, and he still is.

That was a selfish innings in the Finals. Even Dhoni played a useless little knock of 4* (7) but unlike Yuvraj he was atleast trying to hit the big shots and failing , Yuvraj was just tuk tuk tukin and for some reason didnt wanted to hit out and get out . He wanted that moment of glory only for himself and even failed to achieve it , leaving no time for others to make their mark on that day.

I actually didn't even feel depressed or sad when Lanka won that day.I am not even angry at yuvi,not even then but that innings was the sole reason why we lost the finals. Anyway let's move on,yuvi might play few more such innings against pathetic IPL bowlers so save ur venting for some other days as well :P