Yuvi *%^>€%*

zubinpepsi

IPL is far easier than playing in the world cup. Lankans bowled to Yuvi with a plan and he was clueless.
That doesnt excuse just blocking even in death overs and not throwing your wicket away so other batsmen can come in and score. It was just his selfishness and ego that prevented him and made him play like that. As I said before, nobody would blame him if he even got out first ball.

The worst thing was not that he failed. Anybody could fail on a given day especially in a format like T20. I would never say a word about a player failing in one game but the fact that he refused to get out for the team's cause and played a selfish innings was what angered me. He knew he was not scoring runs and slowing the run rate but he never tried to play a big shot or got out. I completely lost respect for him because of that kind of attitude. He deserves all the brick bats for his arrogance, selfishness and ego.
+1

That doesnt excuse just blocking even in death overs and not throwing your wicket away so other batsmen can come in and score. It was just his selfishness and ego that prevented him and made him play like that. As I said before, nobody would blame him if he even got out first ball.
+1 Selfishness in a team game is unforgivable.Lack of form.....lack of talent....all acceptable to acertain extent,but not lack of team spirit and selfishness. Eff off yuvrj!!!

That is what ticked everyone off. It doesn't matter how good or bad the bowling was, Yuvraj did not show any intent to attack, but shamelessly defended them. Even while struggling against Shami, he tried to play a hook shots which top edged and eventually went for a 4. Whereas in the final he was trying to survive. Plain survival in a World T20 Finals. That's was uber annoying!!

Big difference between DD bowlers and the Lankans. Mlalinga and that chucker spinner were right on the money in the finals. Yuvraj struggled against Shami...he is afraid of the short ball. He is found out
It is not like Yuvi is facing Lungans bowlers for the first time. He has done well against them Second of all he struggled througout the tournament against all teams bar Australia. Third.. didn't he smash 3 sixes in a row against Ajmal in India?

In that match he played Malinga and here he played Balaji...bhai thoda to logic lagao..
and Yuvraj was playing some different bowlers in the World T20 Final? Also, sometimes try to notice the sarcasm in other people's posts - my post about Dhoni was sarcasm aimed at those who have been relentlessly criticizing Yuvraj.