Yuvi *%^>€%*

zubinpepsi

and Yuvraj was playing some different bowlers in the World T20 Final? Also, sometimes try to notice the sarcasm in other people's posts - my post about Dhoni was sarcasm aimed at those who have been relentlessly criticizing Yuvraj.
Alright :nice:

and Yuvraj was playing some different bowlers in the World T20 Final? Also, sometimes try to notice the sarcasm in other people's posts - my post about Dhoni was sarcasm aimed at those who have been relentlessly criticizing Yuvraj.
Exactly, when one of the best batsman against malinga couldn't score against him, then how can u expect something from yuvi..But it's true that he could have got out early to save his team, but he didn't

Exactly' date=' when one of the best batsman against malinga couldn't score against him, then how can u expect something from yuvi..But it's true that he could have got out early to save his team, but he didn't[/quote'] he miscalculated things and froze under pressure imo

Is that reason enough to criticize him so much as has been done on ICF (and is still being done)?
Yes ,when he screwed up the WC final for the team and all his fans,he deserves the criticism. If he had gotout playing a shot to score earlier,no one would have blamed him.He played selfishly and that is why he deserves the flak.When he scored 6 sixes,he got the bouquets .....he loses the WC for us,he gets the flak.

Yes ' date='when he screwed up the WC final for the team and all his fans,he deserves the criticism. If he had gotout playing a shot to score earlier,no one would have blamed him.He played selfishly and that is why he deserves the flak.When he scored 6 sixes,he got the bouquets .....he loses the WC for us,he gets the flak.[/quote'] but how should it comparable to IPL...Dhoni 4 ball 7 in final,yesterday 11 ball 26, does same yardstick applies to him as well?

I don'tgive a **** about what he does in IPL...he can hit a 1000 sixes and grin his way into mallayas heart.What he did in the WCfinal was not OK...will never be ok. The seniormost player in the team did that to the team and us. He is no rookie...even a rookie would have shown more responsibility.

Yes ' date='when he screwed up the [b']WC final for the team and all his fans,he deserves the criticism. If he had gotout playing a shot to score earlier,no one would have blamed him.He played selfishly and that is why he deserves the flak.When he scored 6 sixes,he got the bouquets .....he loses the WC for us,he gets the flak.
I don'tgive a **** about what he does in IPL...he can hit a 1000 sixes and grin his way into mallayas heart.What he did in the WCfinal was not OK...will never be ok. The seniormost player in the team did that to the team and us. He is no rookie...even a rookie would have shown more responsibility.
It was not a World Cup. There is only ONE World Cup and he was the Man of the Tournament in a winning campaign there.

this thread is about why he is performed in one IPL match