IPL is worse than tamasha cricket

At least in tamasha, you are expected to get good entertainment and value for your money. Here, there is nothing in the pitch. Batsmen might as well be facing bowling machines. Trundlers galore; awful fielding....clearly these pampered aussholes are in it just for the money. Lots of idiots shining in IPL but cannot do shyt in the international stage.....and to top it off, horrible over-dramatic commentary.... Feck De IPL!!!!! I watched a few highlights and I am done with this travesty! :finger:

IPL is the worst thing ever happened to cricket. Infested with corruption to the roots and will eventually ruin the world cricket. IPL is like wrestling mania, perfect for fans who doesn't have the capability to appreciate meaningful cricket. India has billion of these kinds of fans so it will last for many years. sad days ahead for world cricket.

IPL is the worst thing ever happened to cricket. Infested with corruption to the roots and will eventually ruin the world cricket. IPL is like wrestling mania, perfect for fans who doesn't have the capability to appreciate meaningful cricket. India has billion of these kinds of fans so it will last for many years. sad days ahead for world cricket.
Jealous?

It's basically a replacement for saas bahu tv serials that men can also enjoy for almost 2 months a year. No one takes it seriously and I watch it for a few mins here and there or if I wake up early on the weekend. Even if I try to watch, I just lose interest as from commentary to cricket, it's all ordinary

Lol I don't have a problem if someone rants here there.but for a few it's all rants.
Tell me what is there to be excited about Indian cricket except a few rare good things here and there. If you are satisfied, then fine, you are the complacent type. Fine as long as you are happy about it.
At least in tamasha, you are expected to get good entertainment and value for your money. Here, there is nothing in the pitch. Batsmen might as well be facing bowling machines. Trundlers galore; awful fielding....clearly these pampered aussholes are in it just for the money. Lots of idiots shining in IPL but cannot do shyt in the international stage.....and to top it off, horrible over-dramatic commentary.... Feck De IPL!!!!! I watched a few highlights and I am done with this travesty! :finger:
Hope they did provide you a remote with the TV. Just switch off or change the channel if you don't like it.
SLPL is where the action happens or happened/will happen in the future.... who can forget the opening season. oh wait...........

slpl was an utter failure because sri lankan fans in general have a higher intelligence and can tell the difference between crap like slpl, ipl and high quality cricket. this is a bit off topic but- one of the most ridiculous things about the ipl is how quickly they cut to the owners of the team when something exciting happens. knowing ego maniacal owners of the ipl, there's probably something in the tv contracts saying that they need to be shown a certain number of times every game. and why is mrs ambani sitting in the team dugout? so unprofessional. maybe i'll start watching it again if they can improve the quality of the indian players and also improve the production value. why would i waste my time with a sub standard product like the ipl when there are so many other higher quality franchise leagues around the world i can follow?

slpl was an utter failure because sri lankan fans in general have a higher intelligence and can tell the difference between crap like slpl, ipl and high quality cricket. this is a bit off topic but- one of the most ridiculous things about the ipl is how quickly they cut to the owners of the team when something exciting happens. knowing ego maniacal owners of the ipl, there's probably something in the tv contracts saying that they need to be shown a certain number of times every game. and why is mrs ambani sitting in the team dugout? so unprofessional. maybe i'll start watching it again if they can improve the quality of the indian players and also improve the production value. why would i waste my time with a sub standard product like the ipl when there are so many other higher quality franchise leagues around the world i can follow?
Because you are jobless enough to come to Indian forum and criticize about league you absolutely claim to not care about and also because it's only cricket avaloble right now and no matter how much you try to put head in ur ass but it's here to stay and even your players have accepted it :finger: