The BJP thread

kabbirann

^ Entire piece is conjecture. Except in the middle, where the possibility of RSS potentially severing ties with BJP is pointed out because of the power-hungry ways and opulent lifestyles of BJP politicians. Tavleen singh has said the same thing regarding national BJP leaders repeatedly - that they are all darbaris. That is why BJP had 120 seats in 09. Enter Namo - to take out the garbage.

Looks like the BJP plan on going it alone in Haryana. Makes sense as well HJC failed to win a single seat. That is beyond pathetic. Better they fight it alone. If they dont get the seats i am sure they can form an alliance with the chautalas. Minister Rao Inderjit Singh is being whispered in some quarters of being the BJP CM nominee as the BJP do have a deficit of mass leaders.

Minister of state in Prime Minister's Office Jitendra Singh's statement on Tuesday sparked the new government's first controversy when he said the Narendra Modi government was open to debate on Article 370 in Jammu & Kashmir,while making it clear that efforts would be made through this exercise to "convince" the "unconvinced".

Looks like the BJP plan on going it alone in Haryana. Makes sense as well HJC failed to win a single seat. That is beyond pathetic. Better they fight it alone. If they dont get the seats i am sure they can form an alliance with the chautalas. Minister Rao Inderjit Singh is being whispered in some quarters of being the BJP CM nominee as the BJP do have a deficit of mass leaders.
:dance::dance: He is from Gurgaon . If he become CM then Gurgaon will become true millenium city

Yup. Would be a good move. HJC never was a very good option. Capt. Abhimanyu is another name in the reckoning.

:dance::dance: He is from Gurgaon . If he become CM then Gurgaon will become true millenium city
Could go either way. The situation with him and Harshvardhan is similar. Both in lok sabha and a minister. But likely to be projected as CM. The truth is that in Haryana the BJP is basically a party of turncoats. Ie they have poached their way to the top. Mr Singh was a congress MP till recently.

Yup. Would be a good move. HJC never was a very good option. Capt. Abhimanyu is another name in the reckoning.
yup Its interesting though. The BJP have sort of placed themselves as a non jat party. I dont know if it will dilute their appeal if they have a Jat Cm candidate

Could go either way. The situation with him and Harshvardhan is similar. Both in lok sabha and a minister. But likely to be projected as CM. The truth is that in Haryana the BJP is basically a party of turncoats. Ie they have poached their way to the top. Mr Singh was a congress MP till recently.
If they project clean CM candidte then BJP has excellent chance of winning Haryana. There is buzz around here in Gurgaon ki Hudda sarkar to jaayegi, so people will choose best avalable option INLD - Corrupt goons HJC no mass appeal BJP can become dominant party if they don't go into alliance.There were hopes from AAP as many of their top leaders are from Haryana but it looks unlikely they will become major party

Shiv Sena complains to BJP' date= unhappy over being given only one ministerial berth Sena sources said the party was expecting more ministerial berths as it is the second largest party in the NDA with 18 members in the Lok Sabha.
I am surprised too SAD is also given 1 cabinet berth with just 4 seats

yup Its interesting though. The BJP have sort of placed themselves as a non jat party. I dont know if it will dilute their appeal if they have a Jat Cm candidate
Well, even though Capt. Abhimanyu is in contention, I think he is still too junior to be made CM candidate - he has not even been a MP or MLA, let alone a Minister so its difficult to see him being made CM candidate. Inderjit Singh looks like a better choice. Talking of Jat leaders - Sanjeev Balyan from UP is one to look out for.

They've done this for Dr. Harshwardhan, Gopinath Munde and, if they have him in mind as CM candidate, then Rao Inderjit Singh. Strange decisions IMO.