• Announcements

• Trichromatic

IPL forum is open now   01/29/2018

Discuss about IPL at http://www.indiancricketfans.com/forums/forum/19-ipl-forum/
Sign in to follow this  
BlueBee

Help Needed Urgent!!!!!!!

Tried that' date=' didn't worked :(([/quote'] Stop using Internet Explorer. Get Chrome or Firefox - both are much, much better. If you want to use IE then go to "add ons" under Settings and check if you have installed any recent add ons - that might have caused this.

Switch to chrome then :poink:
Stop using Internet Explorer. Get Chrome or Firefox - both are much, much better. If you want to use IE then go to "add ons" under Settings and check if you have installed any recent add ons - that might have caused this.
No every browser has the same problem BTW IE is faster than Mozilla

You probably had some toolbar installed First check all add ons and remove which you do not want Then change the home page of your browser back to whatever it was before to Also while installing software do not click next without reading :cantstop:

No every browser has the same problem BTW IE is faster than Mozilla
This should be easy Go to control panel >add remove program and check the most recent installed things and uninstall if you see name of this site or something suspicious at very top :p

You probably had some toolbar installed First check all add ons and remove which you do not want Then change the home page of your browser back to whatever it was before to Also while installing software do not click next without reading :cantstop:
THIS Never, ever blindly keep checking the boxes while installing a software/add on. A lot of softwares these days have their own toolbars or add ons - just uncheck those boxes while installing. Also, always go for "custom install" while installing - this way you will actually get an option (in most softwares) to uncheck the options for these toolbars/add ons/ desktop shortcuts etc.

Will Someone tell me , how to Integrate IDM with Chrome or Firefox ? ... :hmmm: I have already tried the techniques of Integration from IDM website .... still didnt work for chrome or firefox ... IDM works fine with IE but not with Chrome or Firefox ...

THIS Never, ever blindly keep checking the boxes while installing a software/add on. A lot of softwares these days have their own toolbars or add ons - just uncheck those boxes while installing. Also, always go for "custom install" while installing - this way you will actually get an option (in most softwares) to uncheck the options for these toolbars/add ons/ desktop shortcuts etc.
I do it :two_thumbs_up:

Will Someone tell me , how to Integrate IDM with Chrome or Firefox ? ... :hmmm: I have already tried the techniques of Integration from IDM website .... still didnt work for chrome or firefox ... IDM works fine with IE but not with Chrome or Firefox ...
Reinstall it

There are special add ons On chrome you can find it easily I think

1. Close all Internet Explorer and Explorer windows that are currently open.
  2. Start Internet Explorer.
  3. On the Tools menu, tap or click Internet options. If you don't see the Tools menu, press Alt.
  4. In the Internet Options window, tap or click the Advanced tab.
  5. Tap or click Reset.

In Chrome there is an extension for IDM - I just checked.

1. Close all Internet Explorer and Explorer windows that are currently open.
  2. Start Internet Explorer.
  3. On the Tools menu, tap or click Internet options. If you don't see the Tools menu, press Alt.
  4. In the Internet Options window, tap or click the Advanced tab.
  5. Tap or click Reset.

He installed it in system and it's problem with all browsers now Will this remove it for other browsers too? Also won't this remove everything else :nervous:

He installed it in system and it's problem with all browsers now Will this remove it for other browsers too? Also won't this remove everything else :nervous:
There is nothing suspicus n the Control panel :ohmy:

^ :facepalm: Did that 1000000 of times
How is it possible ? :cantstop: So you removed the program ? Now just go to your browser for example chrome and change the home page to google or something. If it stays google after you restart browser that means it's removed for good otherwise you still have it and format the system B->

I didn't see that part about all browsers..

There is nothing suspicus n the Control panel :ohmy:
Abey in add and remove program click on last modified or date it will show you latest things installed and remove any toolbar you see Or just see the link lord posted

Abey in add and remove program click on last modified or date it will show you latest things installed and remove any toolbar you see Or just see the link lord posted
This problem is with me for about 6months :P

Remove Nation Zoom from Add/Remove Programs. For that: Click Start -> Control Panel -> Programs (or Add/Remove Programs) -> Uninstall a Program. Here, look for Wsys Control, Extended Protection, eSave Security Control, Desk 365, Nation Zoom browser protection and similar entries and select 'Uninstall/Change'. Click OK to save the changes. Fix each of your Internet browsers: Internet Explorer: Open Internet Explorer, go ‘Tools‘ -> ”Manage Add-ons’ -> ‘Toolbars and Extensions’ and uninstall these extensions: Wsys Control, Extended Protection, eSave Security Control, Desk 365, Nation Zoom browser protection. Click ''Tools' -> 'Manage addons' -> ‘Search Providers’ and choose the search engine you used before. Mozilla Firefox: Open Mozilla Firefox, go ‘Tools’ -> ‘Add-ons’ -> ‘Extensions’; find these extensions and click ‘Uninstall’: Wsys Control, Extended Protection, eSave Security Control, Desk 365, Nation Zoom browser protection. Go ‘Tools’ -> ‘Options’ and reset the startup homepage to google.com, yahoo.com or similar search page. Google Chrome: Click the Chrome menu button, select 'Tools' -> 'Extensions', find Wsys Control, Extended Protection, eSave Security Control, Desk 365, Nation Zoom browser protection and other unknown extensions, and remove them by clicking Recycle bin. Right-click the desktop shortcut, select 'Properties' and find Nation Zoom in the 'Target box'. Select 'Apply' and then click OK to save changes. Now click 'Settings' -> 'Manage search engines' and change your default search engine. Safari: Click the Safari > Preferences > Extensions.Find Wsys Control, Extended Protection, eSave Security Control, Desk 365, Nation Zoom browser protection and similar entries Click 'Uninstall'.