David Moyes Sacked!!!!

Sachin=GOD

Manchester United ‏@ManUtd BREAKING: Manchester United announces that David Moyes has left the club. (part 1 of 2) #mufc Manchester United ‏@ManUtd BREAKING: The club would like to place on record its thanks for the hard work, honesty and integrity he brought to the role. (part 2 of 2) Should have given him more time IMO.

^In a way I agree that he should have been givne more time but the thinking would have been that they can not afford a poor start to next season, changing mid of next season would have been tough so the timing is right. Right decision, they need a better manager- someone tactically more astute- Klopp has been spoken abiut he would be an interesting choiuce.

The players are responsible too. I'm afraid Moyes wasn't good enough for Man Utd, but many of the players are not either. Cleverly, Rio, Young and this list goes on and on have all been poor. So they would also need to be treated in a similar way.

the players were so complacent with moyes,they werent even half ar$ed!! moyes sacking seems a bit too harsh because manutd anyhow were ready to spend big this summer and with deadwoods like evra,vidic,ando going out,a fresh start could have been possible with moyes but i guess the club realises that manutd have big ambitions and with a timid guy like moyes,it wasn't possible i always wanted a former manutd player to manage the club after fergie,possibly giggs or maybe solskajaer for the next season :woot: .dont think klopp will leave his dear club so soon,he belongs to dortmund. would be interesting to see a) moyes reaction after this sacking b) the next manutd manager :popcorn:

LOL! When was the last time Wegner won a trophy, BTW?
They win 4th Place trophy every season. That is what Wenger says. Moyes would have not lost his job if he had won 4th Place trophy this season. It became mathematically impossible for them to win it last weekend so he got the sack. Here is story about LVG (favorite for Man U Job) from his Bayern days. Luca Toni: Van Gaal showed us his balls "The coach wanted to make clear to us that he can drop any player, it was all the same to him because, as he said, he had the balls," said Toni. "He demonstrated this literally (by dropping his trousers). I have never experienced anything like it, it was totally crazy. Luckily I didn't see a lot, because I wasn't in the front row." :omg:

The nucleus of a very good side is there, especially now that theyve signed Shaw. They need at least one good central midfielder and one or even two, fast wingers - do not know who though. I would think about playing Jones in central midfield as a box to box type player for the long term if I was Utd manager, and if thats the case get a good CB They could consider selling RVP- not getting any younger and is injury prone... between Rooney/Welbeck and Hernandez there is good strikers, especially if playing a 4-2-3-1 esque formation. De Gea- De Silva, CB, Evans, Shaw - Jones, CM - Winger, Mata , Kagawa/Janujaz - Rooney