This is the year of Maxwell

Detonator

cool. imho' date=' kxip assembled a great team this year, i m supporting them for their poor records. i want this underachieving team to win this year.[/quote'] I do not care I jut want full trolling at end like last year ...I still remember you took me and saurav seriously and whine along sidhoni :cantstop:

I do not care I jut want full trolling at end like last year ...I still remember you took me and saurav seriously and whine along sidhoni :cantstop:
lol i was a newbie. dont go by the join date, i made some 20 posts and went awol for 2 yrs i guess.

lol i was a newbie. dont go by the join date' date=' i made some 20 posts and went awol for 2 yrs i guess.[/quote'] Now Zelig made same mistake I just want to have fun otherwise what connection do I have with Pune ? I think rcb will become Mumbai this year and divide half of icf because of Kohli They also look strongest ..

Now Zelig made same mistake I just want to have fun otherwise what connection do I have with Pune ? I think rcb will become Mumbai this year and divide half of icf because of Kohli They also look strongest ..
And RCB arent the one man army anymore