Who will beat Punjab?

I6MTW

And the master race and clowns XI standing on point table would be reversed. :agree: Only difference is that Clowns XI are performing like they have never done before but for :csk:, this is just routine domination. :dontmentionit:
Starvation can make even smart nerds like gannu who are from north act like crazy :((

Are you bleeping kidding? FACT – Nehra takes that catch, CSK wins that match. Clowns XI still needed something along the lines of 100 of a 10 (or 90 off 9) overs when that drop happened.
Around 76 off 46 was needed. Had Maxwell gotten out to the catch, Bailey would've come in and Miller would have taken over, like he did when Maxwell got out in the 16th and 14th over in both of KXIP first two matches.

My point is your Clowns will get their bottoms handed to them next time they meet the 5 time finalists because you can win only so much with freakish batting.
Same way you were going to win last 2 seasons and chickened out to even have a bet ?:winky:

Clowns’ fans behaving somebody who just won the lottery and cant contain their excitement so they’re jumping up and down. Form is Temporary, Class is permanent. The feeling you are experiencing for the last 2 weeks, CSK fans have experienced for the last 6 years. #CantWaitfForRematch #MissionReclamation

Clowns’ fans behaving somebody who just won the lottery and cant contain their excitement so they’re jumping up and down. Form is Temporary, Class is permanent. The feeling you are experiencing for the last 2 weeks, CSK fans have experienced for the last 6 years. #CantWaitfForRematch #MissionReclamation
#noonegivesashyte #lookatthetable #cannothearyoufromtop. B->

Ok, I’ve had enough of this infantile behavior from the clowns’ fans. You guys have pushed it too hard this time. I HEREBY DECLARE WAR AGAINST THE CLOWNS XI PUNJAB. From this point onwards, any team that plays them (including our arch enemy mafia) will automatically elicit my support. Mark these words, frame them and hang them up your wall – The Clowns XI will self-combust in a spectacular fashion never seen before. #DontMessWithSleepingTiger

Ok, I’ve had enough of this infantile behavior from the clowns’ fans. You guys have pushed it too hard this time. I HEREBY DECLARE WAR AGAINST THE CLOWNS XI PUNJAB. From this point onwards, any team that plays them (including our arch enemy mafia) will automatically elicit my support. Mark these words, frame them and hang them up your wall – The Clowns XI will self-combust in a spectacular fashion never seen before. #DontMessWithSleepingTiger
bring it on :dance: