Who will beat Punjab?

I6MTW

Ok, I’ve had enough of this infantile behavior from the clowns’ fans. You guys have pushed it too hard this time. I HEREBY DECLARE WAR AGAINST THE CLOWNS XI PUNJAB. From this point onwards, any team that plays them (including our arch enemy mafia) will automatically elicit my support. Mark these words, frame them and hang them up your wall – The Clowns XI will self-combust in a spectacular fashion never seen before. #DontMessWithSleepingTiger
Lol....... Besharam of the century.......every single IPL victory ever achieved by CSGay is tainted by the match fixing allegations and Srnivasan conflict of interest saga. That's equivalent to Pak fans being proud about their fantastic home record in the 1980s. Learn to contain Ur jealously and appreciate superior opposition. KXIP have already laid the smackdown once on the ChuutaKings this season ...don't worry , chill out, another phainty is on the way Ps- winning the lottery is sure better than fixing the lottery

Calm down this is just banter and he is just trolling Please edit your post and remove some of those words and they are of bad taste and it seems you are just getting trolled :giggle: Ram is cool and he is obviously not serious no one here gives a Shyte just pick one team and troll aWay :p

Calm down this is just banter and he is just trolling Please edit your post and remove some of those words and they are of bad taste and it seems you are just getting trolled :giggle: Ram is cool and he is obviously not serious no one here gives a Shyte just pick one team and troll aWay :p
under the garb of 'trolling', true feelings come out here and there :winky:

good to know' date=' you're pretty naive :icflove:[/quote'] Sigh...well every post in this thread is trolling even if they want us to lose it's because of my trolling and to laugh at me ..no hate nothing and I am 100 percent certain about these guys specially these guys.. You are also taking it too seriously ..last time I wanted to see csk lose so that I could troll Ganesh as simple as that because of big talk and this time I am doing this for your side you can thank me later when rest of icf hates you :icflove:

why do u have jesse mccartney as your FB profile pic? :giggle:
Ah long story it's time when I was active on Facebook and there was this girl who was huge fan of him and asked me to use it Since then I did notch age it because it annoys my friends and specially my sis :giggle: It has been unchanged for 3 years I think :cantstop:

Sigh...well every post in this thread is trolling even if they want us to lose it's because of my trolling and to laugh at me ..no hate nothing and I am 100 percent certain about these guys specially these guys.. You are also taking it too seriously ..last time I wanted to see csk lose so that I could troll Ganesh as simple as that because of big talk and this time I am doing this for your side you can thank me later when rest of icf hates you :icflove:
lol, i'm not taking this seriously. I haven't even responded to a single 'troll' post. I am just speaking from experience that within trolling, a person lets his/her feeling felt. And this is not about this thread..I'm speaking in general.

Punjab rightnow has solid batting form. But there are teams that are capable of beating. MI is a case in point. A freak day for Malinga can shot them out for low total and they can lose. CSK is always a unit that is capable of beating any side. KKR in Kolikata will be a different beast much like RR in their home turf. Dont think RCB can beat PKXI .

lol' date=' i'm not taking this seriously. I haven't even responded to a single 'troll' post. I am just speaking from experience that within trolling, a person lets his/her feeling felt. And this is not about this thread..I'm speaking in general.[/quote'] That's not called trolling tbh Trolling is what gannu does ...I will not eat anything until Punjab loses :hysterical: I do not care about general I normally tend to not talk about things I have no idea about ..but I think you are the one being little too cynical :cantstop:

Punjab rightnow has solid batting form. But there are teams that are capable of beating. MI is a case in point. A freak day for Malinga can shot them out for low total and they can lose. CSK is always a unit that is capable of beating any side. KKR in Kolikata will be a different beast much like RR in their home turf. Dont think RCB can beat PKXI .
KXIP's weakness is that they're lacking quality spinners in the side. They'll be tested on slow tracks. The batting may still pull them through.

Problem is there can be freak day for Johnson and freak day for maxwell And csk as unit are over rated now that bravo is gone Death bowling is non existent and so is lower order batting with dhoni unable to hit from start

KXIP's weakness is that they're lacking quality spinners in the side. They'll be tested on slow tracks. The batting may still pull them through.
Yes this I agree with They have only one spinner still better than 0 during auctions :hysterical:

That's not called trolling tbh Trolling is what gannu does ...I will not eat anything until Punjab loses :hysterical: I do not care about general I normally tend to not talk about things I have no idea about ..but I think you are the one being little too cynical :cantstop:
0d59aa0ab1d1405a04a884ae6c11ab62a2a4e18d4de8c284ae1af45333ea49e1.jpg yaar, tu rendeh. utte aali post 'ch aap hi duje bai nu kehna ke trolling aa par hun kehna trollin ni haigi. going in circles, make up your mind lol chal chad, this is getting frivolous :hysterical: my original post still stands

0d59aa0ab1d1405a04a884ae6c11ab62a2a4e18d4de8c284ae1af45333ea49e1.jpg yaar, tu rendeh. utte aali post 'ch aap hi duje bai nu kehna ke trolling aa par hun kehna trollin ni haigi. going in circles, make up your mind lol chal chad, this is getting frivolous :hysterical: my original post still stands
No it does not. This is trolling and light hearted banter no need to use c word And if you read that posts you will actually laugh...war against Punjab :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: So he wants real war against Punjab ? :fear: Also Ganesh is from noida :finger: fake master race:facepalm:

No it does not. This is trolling and light hearted banter no need to use c word And if you read that posts you will actually laugh...war against Punjab :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: So he wants real war against Punjab ? :fear: Also Ganesh is from noida :finger: fake master race:facepalm:
dude, I clearly stated I'm not talking about this thread in particular. Talking in general. And I'm not supporting whatever the other poster wrote either. Chill maar bandwagoner :P