ATTN: All (non-Punjabi) North-Indians

Ram

I will like KKR to loan Narine to CSK...for their next match against KXIP in the knockout games...that way CSK will have 50% chance of winning & we all can see great game of cricket
maxwell already smacked both narine and ajmal:giggle:

:nono: Narine at slow Chennai wicket captianed by Dhoni..backed by terrific fielding units.....Maxwell...ki aaise ki taishi. You know what...CSK got 51% chance :rock:
oh well ...its lottery in play off anyway but he has already pawned them enough. time for mumbai to do rest of job tomorrow /today :two_thumbs_up:

Hey guyz and gals! Howdy As a totally impartial observer, I was just wondering if all the recent successes of Punjab in this year’s IPL made you feel kinda awkward..:dontknow: I mean, if you are a delhiite supporting the Daredevils, I gotto say, it must feel pretty awful to be trumped by a team full of tractor driving farmers from rural Punjab. You guys are after all from the capital city. No way should another northern team trump you. Think about it when you have the time. It must feel even worse if you’re a Mumbaiker support the mighty Mumbai Indians. I mean, let s get the facts straight – You’re from India’s biggest city, your team is the defending champs. You lose 5 in a row and another northie team wins 5 in a row? Its almost like they are saying ‘As badly as you suck, that is how good we will shine…’ Think about it.. Food for thought.. And to the dearest KKR fans next… I know public memory is ridiculously short but it can’t be ignored that you won the IPL less than 2 years ago. You have the hottest Bollywood celebrity behind your team. But this year, Punjab has taken away all your share of wins. You cannot win a game of book-cricket, let alone a real T20 game. I know Kolkata people have a lot of pride and they must be hurting now. Channel some of that pride into anger.. show it when Punjab plays. Cant hurt you know. :dontknow: And finally, to that one Royals fan, it is not worth typing a full paragraph for you. So let me just say that as consistent as your team has been over the years, you will never as sexy as the Punjab Lions with Miller and Maxwell pounding sixer after sixer. Too bad.
:adore: me-against-the-world-wallpaper-for-1680x1050-widescreen-1180-10.jpeg