Vids of Umpiring Goof Ups - CB SERIES ODI 4 - GILLY, SEHWAG, CLARK, SACHIN

Rajiv

CB SERIES

HM2dlEP3Tws lPN5cxtMhTM 9vKrMVKHc30 JlMytJpvOXM XuX8mx2JzS0 ==========================================================

INDIA V.S AUSTRALIA

p31pqajrj94 AmTFs1Vx_zM DRc0LlAcktQ W8Iv4XBQO1o GB_m9aIjsW0 p1njk749hw4

03JmZ_Gsa1A 6sBToU9f5FQ v1rmNwwGACo Xxp_U5z9ugA 8x8TLrzwglc lDW7g-16pIM

INDIA V.S PAKISTAN

RCVl44Molm4 Aa8N9nn_K-Y olost3bIrko i1u_JGN6bZM xSFmSGAPhNM 95Zhaq4fIxo d3Z-w0bPMgs HuMc7LfOAMA kcU7d3FZh7k l5OBscA9ezQ ZDV6o5h4iBw AemLc2qhMW4 LHwuTYpM3Ug HpazxlSQEw4

Very important thread. In this one day matches and in the following test series' against Pak, Aus And the Saffies ( i think) , I request all the members to list the umpiring errors in this thread. And when i mean umpiring goof-ups, i not only mean not-outs which were given outs ( inside-edge lbw , ball pitching outside leg-stump lbw, bat pad off the arm, etc ) but also outs that were given not-outs ( snicks not given, plumb lbws turned down) We can then decide, if indeed , whether has been hard-done by or benefited from good/bad umpiring.

Both appeals were not out, if you're Siva or Ian Gould, or came from a school for the blind. Both were out if you know what the **** the LBW law is. (And yes, Akmal was unlucky but I have little sympathy for him with the way he was batting, looking like a completely classless slogger.)

Great thread. Marginal calls shouldn't be included in this thread. Only the blindingly obvious muggings need to be mentioned - don't worry, there is no shortage of those. BTW - i would like to test the "90-95% correct" theory. If it's not too much trouble, can you count every LBW decision in the match, sample how many were called correctly as opposed to those which were called wrong by the umpires ? Draw up a little percentage at the end and then we can give the umpires a "grade" - ie; A, B, C, etc. based on those percentages.