Vids of Umpiring Goof Ups - CB SERIES ODI 4 - GILLY, SEHWAG, CLARK, SACHIN

Rajiv

Probably: 16.6Pathan to Younis Khan, no run, Shout for lbw as the ball again curves in off a length to strike Younis on the pad. It was probably going down the leg side, though. I want to see one more: 23.4Ganguly to Shoaib Malik, no run, big shout for lbw as Malik is struck marginally outside off stump. He pushed forward, the ball cut in and was saved by the point of impact.

How about praising umpire's decisions ? 4th ODI 4.4 Shoaib Akhtar to Tendulkar, 1 leg bye, another shout for lbw but this one was going just over the stumps. It landed short in length, outside off stump, moved in, Tendulkar was on the hop, trying to turn it to the on side but missed it. It hit him in front of off and middle and was slightly high. Slightly High is not a correct term to show how close was that. If the ball had traveled over the stumps in reality (if it had not hit Sachin's legs), there would have been a distance for 10 ants on top of each other to pass by. vlcsnap651986xz0.png Umpire: Amiesh Sahiba

Why Donny? Rajeev is highlighting the umpiring errors that went for India, as well as those that went against India. Victim or benefiter, that is for the viewer to decide? It wont change the decisions made yesterday, but it will bring to the fore the sheer amount of umpiring mistakes, sometimes critical, that are there in every series/game!

To what end, Rajeev ?? So more fans can wallow in this victim mentality ? Will it change any decisions made yesterday ? Surely, it's you who could be setting a better example.
I wish I could have done this since the day I started making videos, a sheer proof of incompetence and many cases bias would have been unleashed. Crcinfo or any other website doesn't keep archives of bad decisions, I wanted to start a trend It obviously won't change anything ( well I hope it does ) but whats wrong in showing the truth