India tour of Bangladesh, June 2014

India tour of Bangladesh, June 2014  

1. 1.

• uthappa
    • raina
    • rahane
    • no one

This is a stupid series actually which is played only as a favor to BCB. I would have been really mad if they had sent a first choice team. The team needs a break before the long England tour after playing non stop cricket for over 6 months - SA tour, NZ tour, Asia Cup, World T20, IPL. Even as a fan, I would have liked a break because I don't feel excited for cricket anymore. Too much cricket has made watching tedious. I think I may skip watching this series altogether.

This is a stupid series actually which is played only as a favor to BCB. I would have been really mad if they had sent a first choice team. The team needs a break before the long England tour after playing non stop cricket for over 6 months - SA tour, NZ tour, Asia Cup, World T20, IPL. Even as a fan, I would have liked a break because I don't feel excited for cricket anymore. Too much cricket has made watching tedious. I think I may skip watching this series altogether.
I agree what India is doing with resting players I mean eventually you need a break to recharge. However I can see in the perspective of B'desh because they want to play the best Indian team possible and they feel a little shorthanded.
I agree what India is doing with resting players I mean eventually you need a break to recharge. However I can see in the perspective of B'desh because they want to play the best Indian team possible and they feel a little shorthanded.
first they should beat this so called weak team and then talk like this this is series where we have to test our lesser players and there and plenty of good ones who on form can actualy do better than what full indian team did yeah if they beat this team can cry about india not taking this seriously but come on they are disrespecting players by making statements like this...it goes both ways :winky:

Shi-tter the team bigger the talk. Pak were the champs till BD arrived and now their players and fans have the largest mouth. India is sending a good ODI side might have some new faces but its still a strong side which BD will find very difficult to beat.

There is an endless tour coming up against England, and this guys wants us to send our best Test bats in BD after an hectic IPL season. This squad looks better then the one sent out during the Asia Cup. In form bats with a tank full of runs behind them. Rahim needs to STFU! Does it every damn time before the start of a series and fails to deliver.