2014 Lok Sabha Election Results Thread

Texan

2014 Lok Sabha Election Results Thread  

1. 1.

• NDA
    • UPA
    • Third Front
    • President's Rule for some time

who are the 4? Sawant Shevale GopalShetty and ofcourse gujju bhai Kirit Somaiya got to hand it to gurudas kamat. 3rd straight hold in mumbai. Priya dutt is on shaky ground but should get by. Its not looking good for her even if she wins. Every mla in that segment has rebelled against her.
Shetty and Somaiya tar sure aahe. rest all 4 can win or loose, will be close. AAP will cut into gurudas kamat's vote, farhan azmi will split the muslim votes of Priya dutt.

i am pretty confident on Kamat. the man has carved out his own legend in the city and its something worth noting. If Kamat falls than the congress will probably have lost all 6 seats in mumbai

i am pretty confident on Kamat. the man has carved out his own legend in the city and its something worth noting. If Kamat falls than the congress will probably have lost all 6 seats in mumbai
Rahule shewale and poonam mahajan have good chance

hmm so total result by 12:30pm GMT
Sorry, here's the exact timings 8 am ist--postal ballot counting starts 8.30 am ist---evm counting starts 9.30 am/ 10 am ist---trends start coming in 11 am ist--- nearly all trends would be in 3/4pm ist --- final results known

Total result ----> Out of 48* Aaghadi -> 7 ncp =2 , congress = 5 Mahayuti -> 41 bjp = 21, shivsena= 18, sss= 2
I hope that Priya Dutt loses Mumbai North Central. This Dutt family has had a solid grip on this constituency :mad:

TRS saying they will only support secular forces like Congress and MIM I mean, what planet are we living on
I think the secular parties know something which we all don't...there's something cooking... Even the the markets too stabilised once they realised that something is wrong...

Modi won't allow Advani to occupy any position of significant power if he becomes PM. Murli Manohar might still get a juicy post.
IF Rajanth Singh really has offered the position then it is obvious that he has got the green signal from Modi and RSS because right now he has NO power to offer anyone any position. The reason for offering this post to LKA would be that the nature of the post calls for complete impartiality and non interference in your parent party (in this case BJP) and if there's one thing that Modi and RSS know about LKA it is that if he does become the speaker then he will follow the rules and principles of the post. This will mean Modi getting to run his own Govt without LKA being active and for LKA, it would eman getting some kind of constitutional post. Though my personal opinion is that seeing his seniority and stature, the post of Lok abha Speaker is small. NDA Chairman would be the ideal post but it looks like Modi would have that for himself if he becomes PM.

On the topic of Sushma Swaraj - she is extremely capable, one of the senior most leaders and the outgoing Leader of the Opposition so she is certainly justified in asking for a top 4 ministry and she deserves it. If Modi becomes the PM and doesn't give her one of the top 4 ministries then he would only be doing a disservice to his own Govt.