FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014,12th of June - 13th of July

Bleed-Blue

^ Meh.Wakka Wakka was much much better last time. Suarez doubtful for world cup http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/may/22/luis-suarez-world-cup-doubt-uruguay-knee-operation Brazil will be heaving a sigh of relief lol
Luis had successful surgery and he should be fit for World Cup. Brazil should win this home World Cup as long as they do not get overconfident.

Luis had successful surgery and he should be fit for World Cup. Brazil should win this home World Cup as long as they do not get overconfident.
A strike force consisting of Fred and Hulk still have a lot to prove despite CC success imo. Even Oscar was in poor form for Chelsea.

Very surprising they didnt pick Donovan right' date=' I know he is past his best but surely enough quality to make an impact off the bench[/quote'] He is totally out of shape and the German coach is big on fitness. Check this picture of Landon from April 30, 2014. BoUi-XcCMAAS9gi.jpg New adidas World Cup Ad. jR1XQsCiAKE

I am a big supporter of France.supported them since I was a 6 year old. They have got some good talented players this time so hoping thar they would perform well,wc win is far from the thoughts right now with this squad. Also underdogs will always get my support

chup be :poink: mai kise support karu :confused:
Just support the winner like last time :--D But in all seriousness I would Support Belgium or Columbia if you want to support a dark horse or Brazil, Germany, Spain if you want to support the favourites