Roland Garros 2014 - Rafa and Maria are the champs!

bones

I said a 8 days ago Nadal had the potential for a torrid time. Haas/Almagro, Murray/Verdasco then Ferrer and Wawrinka etc. Not his fault the seeds dropped out, but you knew, you just knew that they would drop out. Whilst on the other side there are seeds still in and Novak played Tsonga (a poor one) and Cilic along the way. It's funny because on youtube, on menstennis it looks like the Nadal fans were complaining about Novak's "easy draw". One thing I've noticed and you get the feeling from the crowd, the commentators and pundits, Nadal has overstayed his welcome. They want a new champion, so there will be a lot more in favour of his opponents. We'll find out when Nadal plays one of the big boys, but wouldn't be surprised if the crowd are largely in favour of Ferrer and then Murray/Fiasco.

I said a 8 days ago Nadal had the potential for a torrid time. Haas/Almagro, Murray/Verdasco then Ferrer and Wawrinka etc. Not his fault the seeds dropped out, but you knew, you just knew that they would drop out. Whilst on the other side there are seeds still in and Novak played Tsonga (a poor one) and Cilic along the way. It's funny because on youtube, on menstennis it looks like the Nadal fans were complaining about Novak's "easy draw". One thing I've noticed and you get the feeling from the crowd, the commentators and pundits, Nadal has overstayed his welcome. They want a new champion, so there will be a lot more in favour of his opponents. We'll find out when Nadal plays one of the big boys, but wouldn't be surprised if the crowd are largely in favour of Ferrer and then Murray/Fiasco.
Have you ever considered seeing a shrink?

This is funny. No doubt :cantstop:

So the QF line up is-- Nadal vs Ferrer Murray vs Monfils Berdych vs Gulbis Djokovic vs Rionic Nadal has the toughest QF and potential SF against Murray. The fact that he played really poor opponents might work against him. Ferrer is clearly the third best clay courter right now and Murray is playing the best clay court tennis of his career. Djokovic should win both QF and SF relatively easily.

I was going to stoop to your level, but then I realised it's easier putting you on the ignore list. I won't be missing out on much.
You are grade A crybaby, there is no doubt about that. Initially you declared Nadal's draw as "nasty" and then when it opened up you started crying. Now the QF and SF would be tougher for Nadal, start your monkey dance again. :haha: None of us complains about draws, luck etc as much as you do.

Nadal has an easy QF and a guy who always bends over for him. He then has a SF against a guy who always bends over for him. So Nadal to get to the final in 3 and 4 sets respectively. Djokovic should beat Raonic in 3, Raonic might take a TB if he plays well. Novak then has the either Berdych, who won't bend over, but has never dominated him in the same way or Gulbis who is difficult to call. Based on history on the surface, form and H2H, it's very difficult to see past Nadal vs Djokovic.

Nadal has an easy QF and a guy who always bends over for him. He then has a SF against a guy who always bends over for him. So Nadal to get to the final in 3 and 4 sets respectively.
So why did you call his draw nasty early on? Because both Ferrer and Murray were his potential opponents and they are still there. Almagro? lol. :hysterical:

What did I say about the bend over, it was inevitable. For a moment, I thought Ferrer would carry his form and not give up. He killed Nadal from the baseline 1st set and then, well and truly gave up. He let Nadal pull his knickers down and give him a good old fashioned spanking. Murray won't bend over, but he's got no belief vs Nadal either. Monfils is right at the top of the list of idiots. Guy has ferocvious power with his Fh but loves just pushing like WTA players.

Ferrer even taking a set off Rafa was a surprise. Monfils was so dissapointing he had Murray on the ropes at the start of the 5th, saying that Im glad its Murray not Monfils in the semi, at least it will be a contest. Murray pushed Rafa in Rome semi, this is Murray V 2.0 Rafa has played him just that once, could be a good match. Hope he recovers fully from his time spent on court

What did I say about the bend over, it was inevitable. For a moment, I thought Ferrer would carry his form and not give up. He killed Nadal from the baseline 1st set and then, well and truly gave up. He let Nadal pull his knickers down and give him a good old fashioned spanking.
Of course it has nothing to do with Nadal's level of play, it's all about Ferrer bending over after supposedly killing Nadal for a set (not sure when a scoreline of 6-4 became so). :cantstop:

Ferrer even taking a set off Rafa was a surprise. Monfils was so dissapointing he had Murray on the ropes at the start of the 5th' date=' saying that Im glad its Murray not Monfils in the semi, at least it will be a contest. Murray pushed Rafa in Rome semi, this is Murray V 2.0 Rafa has played him just that once, could be a good match. Hope he recovers fully from his time spent on court[/quote'] For all the trash talk about Ferrer from people like bones, he has actually beaten Nadal twice in grand slam, that is as many as Federer and Murray have managed to do and just one less than Novak. The first set was quite close, Nadal made a few crucial mistakes in the last game to lose it. Even the second set was quite close. Very few people can go toe to toe with Nadal on clay for two sets. After that once Nadal took control of the third set, it was all over for Ferrer. Everyone including him knew it.

Rafa vs ferrer was yet again, a classic wxample of how much easier its being a leftie in tennis. Unless theres a couple of top class lefties around to counter each other, its too easy for lefties to rack up absurd records Sent from my GT-S5830D using Tapatalk 2

Rafa vs ferrer was yet again, a classic wxample of how much easier its being a leftie in tennis. Unless theres a couple of top class lefties around to counter each other, its too easy for lefties to rack up absurd records Sent from my GT-S5830D using Tapatalk 2
Give it up, I have already thrashed that BS. Rafa is a much better player than Ferrer. Forget Rafa Ferrer has zero wins over other top players in slams, he has atleast beaten Rafa twice.