Modi Sarkar Social Issues Tracker Thread (Ache din aane wale hain)

cндябеяs

Good to see Kerala state gov and police protecting and respecting our PM against gutter level defamation.

Government rips apart its minister. Minister calls the COAS a criminal. Took 3 weeks to descend to new lows besides the everyday Muslim slaughter.
Dimagi Sadma lag gaya hai bhai jaan. :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Prime Minister of India speaks on President's Motion of Thanks in Parliament: Mulayam Singh ji said that he has run a government and hence he is asking how am I going to fulfill all the promises. I say, let us try. We will figure out a way and if there is problem, senior leaders like him are always there to guide us. :winky: There was a lot of discussion on Mahabharata. Duryodhana was once asked he if he knows what is truth and dharma, he said he knows what is truth and dharma but it is not in his DNA to follow it. The age of Mahabharata is gone, Kauravas are gone, Pandavas are gone but even today everyone wishes for a Pandava victory and not Kaurava victory. :haha: This man is bloody good speaker.

Prime Minister of India speaks on President's Motion of Thanks in Parliament: Mulayam Singh ji said that he has run a government and hence he is asking how am I going to fulfill all the promises. I say, let us try. We will figure out a way and if there is problem, senior leaders like him are always there to guide us. :winky: There was a lot of discussion on Mahabharata. Duryodhana was once asked he if he knows what is truth and dharma, he said he knows what is truth and dharma but it is not in his DNA to follow it. The age of Mahabharata is gone, Kauravas are gone, Pandavas are gone but even today everyone wishes for a Pandava victory and not Kaurava victory. :haha: This man is bloody good speaker.
Can I have a link?

Some of the key points: •There may not be good teachers or school in the villages but technology enables us to teach children in villages through satellite. •We should concentrate on agro-based industries. •Sikkim is a small state but it has taken an important step. Soon, it will become the first in India to be a fully organic state. All produces in Sikkim will be organic. •We have many agricultural universities, and a lot of research is being done. But the sad thing is, what is there in the lab is not there on the land.

Bas batein hi chodogey ya kuch kaam bhi karogey? :hmmmm: People expectations are very high with 'achchey din' and less patience... Need to achieve some visible, short term goals... Very important to quickly remove Congress moles in CBI, Army, IB, Governor posts etc. No need to take it easy like ABV...

Bas batein hi chodogey ya kuch kaam bhi karogey? :hmmmm: People expectations are very high with 'achchey din' and less patience... Need to achieve some visible, short term goals... Very important to quickly remove Congress moles in CBI, Army, IB, Governor posts etc. No need to take it easy like ABV...
I think, I will give another 2 months of time to see how he handles the initial days uske baad inki class lete hain till that time let him enjoy the honeymoon period. Till this time even the new buerocrats have not been appointed, he has got mandate so no need to be in hurry I will start asking questions after 15th August Speech.

Already there is FIR against Sachin Pilot,Ashok Gehlot,Karthi chidambaram etc in Rajasthan ambulance scam :cantstop: Amount : 14 cr :hysterical: http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/rajasthan-ambulance-scam-fir-names-sachin-pilot-ashok-gehlot-karthi-chidambaram-539472

Already there is FIR against Sachin Pilot,Ashok Gehlot,Karthi chidambaram etc in Rajasthan ambulance scam :cantstop: Amount : 14 cr :hysterical: http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/rajasthan-ambulance-scam-fir-names-sachin-pilot-ashok-gehlot-karthi-chidambaram-539472
dont underestimate chidambaram and sons .. these guys r well qualified to looot without any trace .. in 2006 or 2007 when chiddu was FM , IFCI shares were expected to be sold at 145Rs to some FII , but the deal didnt go thru and iFCI price crashed rm 125rs to 75rs after announcement .. and later brokerages reported that IFCI shares were shorted heavily in TN and AP :--D