195-5 off of 14.4 - This looked and sounds unreal

Jersey #10

I am pretty sure there could have been easier ways to fix this match. Fixers would have to be very large hearted to fix a match in this way. Though I would agree that whole tournament has been fixed in favor of batsmen against bowlers.

I am pretty sure there could have been easier ways to fix this match. Fixers would have to be very large hearted to fix a match in this way. Though I would agree that whole tournament has been fixed in favor of batsmen against bowlers.
Well, the logic can be, most match fixing is done to make money, not for making team A or B win out of charity. So if you were betting for a Mumbai reaching qualifiers, what were the odds after RR scored 190? surely much more than if they had scored 150. So anyone betting on MI would make tons of money

Samson and Karun Nair were not involved for sure. Both scored 50's. Faulkner played a nice cameo with the bat. His bowling was poor throughout the tournament in end overs. Two full tosses raise the doubts but even Dhawal Kulkarni bowled one to Corey Anderson. Faulkner even took a catch at mid on. Watto.I thought he came on to open the innings to get runs at an acceptable rate at least. The last time he opened he scored 50 odd in that match. Here he scored at SR of 80 and then got out after consuming more deliveries than required to get set in this format. His bowling in the 11th or 12th over was too bad. I don't know what to make of the way he batted and bowled. Hats of to Corey. Even if we assume he was served pies for some reason you still need to hit them away from the fielder. His innings is the best of this tournament imo. Even better than that played by Yusuf Pathan who was dropped by some fielder. There is no doubt that a lot of IPL matches are fixed and it has been proved by various players being banned. Personally i would not blame all cricketers as i still believe there are some players in every match who play without being involved in fixing.

Yeah' date=' I think this was the first run out chance ever missed in cricket.[/quote'] 2nd ball-leg stump full toss. 3rd ball- run out chance ..bowler did not rush back to the crease. 4th ball- again leg stump full toss.

Only idiots who have never entered a playing ground will say this match was fixed. What exactly was fixed in this ?? That Falku bowl full tosses to batsmen. Not even the greatest batsman in the world can be 100% certain to hit a boundary in the last bowl leave alone a batsmen of the stature of Tare. Dumb people. If every thing is fixed, why the **** are you idiots following it and whining here. Stop following cricket and whining :mad:

Only idiots who have never entered a playing ground will say this match was fixed. What exactly was fixed in this ?? That Falku bowl full tosses to batsmen. Not even the greatest batsman in the world can be 100% certain to hit a boundary in the last bowl leave alone a batsmen of the stature of Tare. Dumb people. If every thing is fixed' date=' why the **** are you idiots following it and whining here. Stop following cricket and whining :mad:[/quote'] Word!

2nd ball-leg stump full toss. 3rd ball- run out chance ..bowler did not rush back to the crease. 4th ball- again leg stump full toss.
Both were yorkers gone wrong and have seen it many, many times in such situations from bowlers and Faukner himself How many fast bowlers do you see rushing back to their stumps for run-outs?

Only idiots who have never entered a playing ground will say this match was fixed. What exactly was fixed in this ?? That Falku bowl full tosses to batsmen. Not even the greatest batsman in the world can be 100% certain to hit a boundary in the last bowl leave alone a batsmen of the stature of Tare. Dumb people. If every thing is fixed' date=' why the **** are you idiots following it and whining here. Stop following cricket and whining :mad:[/quote'] :agree::hatsoff:

Do you honestly think players are going to be involved in fixing after what happened last year? I don't know if you're a RR fan who can't believe you lost last night or you're a neutral who actually believes it was fixed, but to accuse the kind of players that were playing for both sides last night of fixing is ridiculous and is also an insult to the effort the players put into winning the game last night.

Only idiots who have never entered a playing ground will say this match was fixed. What exactly was fixed in this ?? That Falku bowl full tosses to batsmen. Not even the greatest batsman in the world can be 100% certain to hit a boundary in the last bowl leave alone a batsmen of the stature of Tare. Dumb people. If every thing is fixed' date=' why the **** are you idiots following it and whining here. Stop following cricket and whining :mad:[/quote']

Raj Kundra ‏@TheRajKundra 12m Speechless!!!! Full Match we told 14.3 and then 14.4 nonsense!!!
14.3 to 14.4 was a little too obvious..actually. Pretty bad, lost taste, this means all those CSK glory years were also probably... dud man this is a dampner.

Both were yorkers gone wrong and have seen it many, many times in such situations from bowlers and Faukner himself
If Tare had missed second one,it would have been a wide or 4 legbyes.:hmmm:..it was really poor bowling.
How many fast bowlers do you see rushing back to their stumps for run-outs?
9.3 Kulkarni to Anderson, no run, another full toss with ample room. Anderson whacks it to point and Rayudu has raced to the middle of the pitch! Anderson did not want the single and Ankit Sharma, the fielder, sends in a good throw to the bowler. Kulkarni rushes back and tries to flick the stumps with the back of his hand and misses!