Modi sarkar economic reforms/governance performance thread

FischerTal

you seem confused about the meaning of secularism. One more reason for you to self examine?
Meaning of secularism?!!:hysterical: Why do you people do this? The MO of commies and libtards of India used to be confound and conflate to win (even if for appearances) arguments not simplify. You seem like a novice at this. While I'm not up to speed on your people's reading material list, I think Arundhati Roy's 10000 word essays are a good start to learn some tricks.

Meaning of secularism?!!:hysterical: Why do you people do this? The MO of commies and libtards of India used to be confound and conflate to win (even if for appearances) arguments not simplify. You seem like a novice at this. While I'm not up to speed on your people's reading material list' date=' I think Arundhati Roy's 10000 word essays are a good start to learn some tricks.[/quote'] lol, why should i read 10000 word essays? along with self examination,you need to learn some manners and decency, and learn to keep quiet when you are running short of replies, instead of making desperate attempts to look like a know it all.

"World Bank has used the data till May 2014, whereas most measures to improve doing business were undertaken subsequent to that, from June end," a senior government official said.
Read more at: http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/44967304.cms?utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

HRD ministry seeks IITs' date= IIMs’ views on veg, non-veg canteens Source: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/home/education/news/HRD-ministry-seeks-IITs-IIMs-views-on-veg-non-veg-canteens/articleshow/44976176.cms this is stupid, very stupid
Smirti Irani would have come across the concept when she was doing her degree at Yale :--D

lol' date=' why should i read 10000 word essays? along with self examination,you need to learn some manners and decency, and learn to keep quiet when you are running short of replies, instead of making desperate attempts to look like a know it all.[/quote'] If you continue to be a dumbass, I am going to continue to bi tchslap you. So if you want me to change my mannerisms, I suggest you bring your IQ/knowledge upto par.

The muppet strikes again! Arun Jaitley pulls a Congress: Asks CAG not to sensationalise findings http://www.firstpost.com/politics/arun-jaitley-pulls-congress-asks-cag-sensationalise-findings-1780541.html

Finance Minister Arun Jaitley’s statement asking the CAG not to sensationalise its findings to get into headlines, sounds suspiciously like Congressspeak. "Auditor should be conscious of the fact that he is reviewing a decision that has already been taken. Have the fair procedures been followed? He doesn’t have to sensationalise. He doesn’t have to get into the headlines," he said addressing the 27th Accountants General annual conference in New Delhi on Wednesday. He had further said an auditor has to be "an active auditor but activism and restraint are always the two sides of the same coin."
Arun Jaitley is the wrong man in the wrong job, the weak link in the cabinet

Genetic sciences and cross species organ transplant during Mahabharata times - you must be kidding me.
They were fantasies at one point of time. Now they are realities. You can read up Super Commando Dhruv's comics to read how fantasies are different from realities. Claims of ancient Indians knowing aircrafts or plastic surgery (as spoken by Baba Modi) based on Mahabhrat or Ramayan are as laughable as claiming that humans were capable of intergalactic travel based on Star wars movies. You decide Star Wars movies are fantasy or reality? Even to defend such ludicrous claims of super-advancement of those older civilizations is an insult to intellect. Kids love to create these drawing where a human has dog's or cat's head. Are they plastic surgeons by birth? :hysterical::hysterical: I believe you are a doctor and hope you don't recommend Sanjeevani Booti to your patients.
How are posts such as these not considered blasphemous? Questioning Hindu religious beliefs seems justifiable for those who consider themselves secular, but they dare not question any religious belief of Abrahamic religions.