Modi sarkar economic reforms/governance performance thread

FischerTal

Exactly! I was also about to ask this question. how is this news relevant to Government Performance Thread.
As if all posts on icf always relate specifically to their thread. i mean he found a rss/bjp related post and posted it where ever in politics section. big deal? are you seeing conspiracy against bjp or modi through the post? ;)

As if all posts on icf always relate specifically to their thread. i mean he found a rss/bjp related post and posted it where ever in politics section. big deal? are you seeing conspiracy against bjp or modi through the post? ;)
No RG, they didn't see kaanspiracy. They merely said it was inappropriate in this thread. calm down.

No Mr Jethmalani, not at all a big deal. I was just asking his opinion as to how he think it is relevant to this thread. Please don't sue me for questioning your client :pray:.

Yes' date=' what's wrong with discussing Japan? Isn't it relevant?[/quote'] When did i say it is irrelevant? I added to your train of thought by making a post on how the PM's parent organization likes japan too. I also highlighted something which i found odd in the article. Question the ones who have a problem with me posting the article.

When did i say it is irrelevant? I added to your train of thought by making a post on how the PM's parent organization likes japan too. I also highlighted something which i found odd in the article. Question the ones who have a problem with me posting the article.
Might as well add an article about art of making kimonos since it also pertains to japan? come on sir. RSS WAS Narendra modi's parent organization. Not of the government.

Making a call for expansion of the Sangh, Bhagwat invited all countrymen to visit shakhas (around 35,000 morning camps being run by the organization in various cities) to know the RSS instead of knowing it through the opinion of others.
assuming each shaka has 100 members on average thats close to 3.5 million members. People have to admit regardless of his views Mohan Bhagwat has made the RSS into a very powerful political and social organisation. They are a big reason for BJP winning in many places.

assuming each shaka has 100 members on average thats close to 3.5 million members. People have to admit regardless of his views Mohan Bhagwat has made the RSS into a very powerful political and social organisation. They are a big reason for BJP winning in many places.
3.5 million? Would be much much more in fact.

3.5 million? Would be much much more in fact.
hmm when i mean member i mean active membership engaged in sangh activities. I am sure the total number of people living in India who are RSS members probably are 15-20 million. I know a guy whose father is an RSS member. He is currently 56. But has not been active for the RSS for close to 15 years. Just gives donation.

[url=http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/50-nations-including-China-and-US-back-Modis-call-for-International-Yoga-Day/articleshow/44989225.cms]50 nations' date=' including China and US, back Modi's call for International Yoga Day[/url'] Terrific move. At last, an initiative taken by India. Yoga is part of our rich history and we should definitely have more awareness on it.
Awesome move. We should and the world should also :two_thumbs_up: