Yuvraj Singh's 6 sixes/over a death blow to his haters

Guest Yograj Singh

well put! Too many people are putting down my marvellous Yuvi, and very few really take time to appreciate his daredevil, athletic fielding and his truly amazing strokeplay, instead complaining about how he struggls in tests even though he hasn't been given a fair chance there!!!

^ Not true. Some people also point out to poster boy's cr@p average of 42 in FC cricket.:hysterical:
Tht doesn't matetr to an Indian cricket fan cuz its domestic as logn as he perform in Indias win.There are many players who have crap fc average but were tremendous in international cricket and viceversa. How much did your dear tendulkar scored last match and how much did yuvraj singh? He scored 58 and got a run out.:haha:
Tht doesn't matetr to an Indian cricket fan cuz its domestic as logn as he perform in Indias win.There are many players who have crap fc average but were tremendous in international cricket and viceversa. How much did your dear tendulkar scored last match and how much did yuvraj singh? He scored 58 and got a run out.:haha:
Actually Yuvi was caught on 58.....but nothing against Tendulkar...GR8 cricketer....only the low-life stupid fans are to blame:haha:
There are many players who have crap fc average but were tremendous in international cricket and viceversa.
There are many with high FC averages and cr@p test averages, but I challenge you to name more than a handful with cr@p FC and high test average. I'll help you start the list - Gilchrist, Vaughan, Sangakara. Name me more than 20 such players in the entire history of test cricket and I'll agree poster boy still has a chance of scoring some runs in tests.
There are many with high FC averages and cr@p test averages' date=' but I challenge you to name more than a handful with cr@p FC and high test average. I'll help you start the list - Gilchrist, Vaughan, Sangakara. Name me more than 20 such players in the entire history of test cricket and I'll agree poster boy still has a chance of scoring some runs in tests.[/quote'] Why do I have to name you more than 20? Yuvraj can be part of that list too..He is a special talent and I am not gonna even bother arguing with you on that cuz we wont get anywhere...Time will prove and yuvraj's chance in tests is coming soon....So wait and watch. I will be here and I hope you will be too.