IPL 2013 = Ramayana. IPL 2014 = Mahabharat

CSK Fan

Not meant to hurt anyone's sentiments (Except CSK guys) IPL 2013 = Ramayana. IPL 2014 = Mahabharat 2013 T'was a year when evil traversed the pure land of India. Till men hid underneath blankets like small children, praying for succor and relief. The evil CSKites had conquered all. They had bribed, fixed and cheated their way through to the finals. All seemed lost. Valiant warriors were vanquished, the good was defeated 157610.4.jpgPicture above, Indrajit finishes off the brave Vanar sena warriors The land called for help. Belief in God was at an all time low. Would the evil conquer all? Surely not? Yet, it did seem that way 157293.jpgNo one could stand up to Lanka Naresh But then God answered the prayers of the unsullied and walked the earth as a man Sachin-Tendulkar-Mumbai-Indians-IPL-2013-Wallpaper.jpgNote, the chakra in the background is for indicative purposes and symbolism only But all was still not well. Using their guile, evil won the first battle raina2504_b.jpgmqdefault.jpgAbove, Meghnath/Indrajit wounds Laxman Time for the final battle. Will the truth prevail over lies? Will the evil be vanquished? With some help Subramaniam-Badrinath-Chennai-Super-Kings-IPL-2013-Player.jpgBhivisan 1824990.jpgHanuman And others article-0-0B90DA5A00000578-294_634x340.jpgMitchell%20Johnson%20(Read-Only).jpg The evil was vanquished. IPL-5_678892.jpg Good prevailed SRT.jpg And all was well sachin-tendulkar-dwayne-smith-keiron-pollad-poses-with-ipl-6-trophy.jpg2014 After a year of peace and quiet, evil reared it's head again. 0.jpgDanveer Karan But this time, He swore not to pick up arms himself Tendulkar_BCCI.jpg Abhimanyu was upbeat hqdefault.jpgChakravyu? What chakravyu? But he had only half the knowledge and fell before his goal c3897a82c28fe6476d1c806cd939e6b1-1633329.jpg Shakuni was happy 20120927_KP_BCCI_006%20--621x414.jpg All seemed lost Tendulkar+Fans.jpg And Arjun did not want to fight 21slide1.jpgWhat's the point, no place in Indian team But then Lord gave his sermon Sehwag.jpgKarm kar, phal ki chinta mat kar, except when you take money for mentoring vbk-30-sehwag_city_1925030g.jpgSun has not set, it is just hidden behind the clouds And the evil was vanquished once again rainarunout-m.jpg And all was well again Sachin-Tendulkar-laughing.336x254.jpg

this is one twisted story MTC.. care to explain how mussey and smith got roles in both ramayana and mahabharaa ?? :phehehe:
He should also explain Asad Rauf and Don Ambani's role in Ramayan and Mahabharat. :phehehe:
AA gaye ravan supporters

I got that part. I was just wondering y would viru do that. Note it makes perfect sense. Lots of effort you've put in it man. Ph boy' date='u really must hate csk. .:cantstop:[/quote'] Viru did that when he met Sachin in one of the matches (the guy thinks he owes everything to Sachin). He also said this after his bristling innings BTW, about hating CSK, I firmly believe in this adage - "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that the good men do nothing"". So I believe every good man must do his part against CSK And to you,Vilander and Velu who think it took me too much effort for the OP, it hardly took me 5 mins But maybe like a magician I shouldn't reveal my tricks :cantstop:

Viru did that when he met Sachin in one of the matches (the guy thinks he owes everything to Sachin). He also said this after his bristling innings BTW, about hating CSK, I firmly believe in this adage - "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that the good men do nothing"". So I believe every good man must do his part against CSK :cantstop:
That's y viru is loved all over for his humility. God you are getting emotional. .:giggle: