Pak vs WI.....2nd Test match!

After a crushing defeat in the 1st test match i expect WI to perform better and PAK to cool off a bit so it'll be a close contest. It was quite perplexing to see the way A Razzaq carried himself in the 1st test it jsutseemed as if he wasn't that interested! So considering the dry and dusty conditions in Multan and A Razzaq?s performance in the 1st test i wont be surprised if PAK decide to go in with Abdul Rehman instead of Abdul Razzaq. From the W Indian POV i expect them to bring in O Banks in for F Edwards! Omari will not only add variety to the bowling attack but he'll also strength th Your thoughts about the match?

Re: Pak vs WI.....2nd Test match! I'd certainly not replace Edwards. His raw pace can trouble the Pakistani batsmen. If Omari comes in, it should be for Dave Mohammad. Pakistani batting depends hugely on Yousuf and Younis. I'd like to see at least one occasion in this series when these two fail, just to see how Pakistan cope.

Re: Pak vs WI.....2nd Test match! Edwards's selection depends on the pitch and overhead conditions...The agree that he adds a bit of venom to the W Indian bowling lineup but considering the way they batted in the 1st test and the considering the fact that Multan pitch helps the spinners on day 4 and 5 we might see Banks in the team. Now having said that as a PAK fan i would rather have our batsmen face Banks than Fidel!

Re: Pak vs WI.....2nd Test match! Meanwhile Pakistan moves along and this time Younis Khan has come to the party too :roll: WI looks like are in for a hiding yet again. Their bowlers really are hopeless. Seems like they are all blinded, they just bowl everywhere. :tired:

Re: Pak vs WI.....2nd Test match!

263/4 End of day. BTW how come 91 overs were allowed to be bowled?
I am shocked at the fact that 91 overs were bowled normally in the province of Punjab we have hard time getting in 80 overs... Overall i can't say i am happy or sad by PAK's progress it wasn't a 'dominating' performance( RR is less than 3) but overall the boys applied themselves very well and tomorrow we should be able to get around 425-450.

I am shocked at the fact that 91 overs were bowled normally in the province of Punjab we have hard time getting in 80 overs... Overall i can't say i am happy or sad by PAK's progress it wasn't a 'dominating' performance( RR is less than 3) but overall the boys applied themselves very well and tomorrow we should be able to get around 425-450.
i heard that, yesterday first session was bit long of 38 ovrz...

i heard that, yesterday first session was bit long of 38 ovrz...
1st session is always 2 and a half hour long...unless the match in Karachi where bad light is not that big of an issue(unless Moin Khan is the captain)