English Premier League Season 2014-2015

bones

Well Slicka first thing to be very serious I know for a fact that Messi is THE best player in the world right now and Ronaldo is very close to him. I don't like Messi that is a different matter.

The midget pissed in his pants at the very sight of pressure and will be remembered as a player who is unable to perform in pressure situations
About this post, it had a different meaning altogether. I don't know if you are gonna believe me or not but when I wrote that post I was thinking about the similarity between Messi's situation and Tendulkar's situation. Both gave their all for the WC and almost carried their respective teams to the finals but to play below expectations in the final and lose it. Tendulkar is still criticized . Just replace Messi the midget to Sachin the midget and read it again. Isn't that what people shout about Tendulkar. The same very hypocrits are saying now that Messi did everything that he could. I trolled about Messi just for the lolz though in the match threads that I confess I am guilty of

Well Slicka first thing to be very serious I know for a fact that Messi is THE best player in the world right now and Ronaldo is very close to him. I don't like Messi that is a different matter.
Yeah, now that's how I feel about Ferguson. I don't like him. Period.

Yeah' date=' now that's how I feel about Ferguson. I don't like him. Period.[/quote'] Jealous :hehe: Or are you still butthurt how he still kept on wining trophies after trophies even after you Russian billionaire owner spending a fortune on the team :phehehe: