English Premier League Season 2014-2015

bones

He doesn't seem to have the pace to be next Hazard :sad: He may develop into a more central role like Mata but is bullied easily too :sad: He may not exactly end up like people thought he would still decent yesterday like u say despite end product :two_thumbs_up:
No way he can't be compared to Hazard. Might develop in to a decent player for United:two_thumbs_up:

Yes, please beat City FFS! RVP, a touch in of an assist from Fellaini against a 10 man Chelsea went nuts after scoring an equalizer at home placing his team 8th on the table. :hehe: Everton, City, ManU at home. Brilliant start!
And arsenal at home ..it's brilliant start and now it's easier with only big match against Liverpool alway so we have already played all big teams away :two_thumbs_up:

8th position with City and Arsenal to come :sad: Had the easiest fixtures too early when team was settling in :wall:
city is the toughest one.we'll easily beat liverpool,arsenal.arsenal havent won against us for 3.5 years lol. i think we'll do well against city with hereira,falcao,rooney back,i think this is the perfect team/formation to go against city- degea rafael smalling rojo shaw blind fellaini hereira di maria falcao van persie 4-2-1-3.have to neutralize yaya and fernandinho

degea and cortouis showed yesterday that they are easily the best gk in the world after neur
Neuer MOM for Bayern yesterday too. :nice:
:two_thumbs_up: All the best against City we need you guys to win but my money is on city as its their home game and United have not won their last 6 away
LVG will find a way to snatch a point :dance:

city is the toughest one.we'll easily beat liverpool,arsenal.arsenal havent won against us for 3.5 years lol. i think we'll do well against city with hereira,falcao,rooney back,i think this is the perfect team/formation to go against city- degea rafael smalling rojo shaw blind fellaini hereira di maria falcao van persie 4-2-1-3.have to neutralize yaya and fernandinho
Based on his performences last year (not yesterday, he was decent) Smalling belongs in Fulham where he came from. Rojo has been average at best so far too. Would rather play McNair.

Neuer MOM for Bayern yesterday too. :nice: LVG will find a way to snatch a point :dance:
I hope so but I am giving my opinion ..my money on city and aguero is just in brilliant form and so is silva ..basically away game against better attacking thread since Costa was injured here but you might score lot more .. Also Jose really respects LVG and LVG respects him it was fun game ..surprisingly chelsea had 50 percent possession :hmmm:

I hope so but I am giving my opinion ..my money on city and aguero is just in brilliant form and so is silva ..basically away game against better attacking thread since Costa was injured here but you might score lot more .. Also Jose really respects LVG and LVG respects him it was fun game ..surprisingly chelsea had 50 percent possession :hmmm:
Yeah surprising considering Chelsea sat on the counter in 1st half. They had a few fast breaks. We were retaining ball but not really getting anywhere with it. Things must have changed in 2nd.

Yeah surprising considering Chelsea sat on the counter in 1st half. They had a few fast breaks. We were retaining ball but not really getting anywhere with it. Things must have changed in 2nd.
I guess this is what you were talking about with stronger mid field we are keeping ball more and no one can say we play for draws now imo Also having both remy and Costa out really made scoring tough and put pressure on hazard I think we will win at home do you agree?

Bayern did face an unbeaten team 2nd in their league. Who knows maybe they had some players who will be more well known end of season. :nice:
They are defensive team scoring less than 2 per game and conceding less than 1 I think of you don't try to take ball you can stop bayern ...Madrid did same no ?