English Premier League Season 2014-2015

bones

They are defensive team scoring less than 2 per game and conceding less than 1 I think of you don't try to take ball you can stop bayern ...Madrid did same no ?
yeah if ur defense is pressing hard you can't counter. Need to sit back and stand off more. Madrid countered well in 1st leg and scored to win 1-0. Madrid have the most pace in the world, best players for counter.

I guess this is what you were talking about with stronger mid field we are keeping ball more and no one can say we play for draws now imo Also having both remy and Costa out really made scoring tough and put pressure on hazard I think we will win at home do you agree?
Yeah stronger midfield than ours. We have been consistently overrun by biggest teams in UCL in since past decade. It was always an excellent defense and then the isolated Ronaldo or Rooney vs big teams like game v Barca in 2008 Last year 28% possesion vs Bayern at half time :sad: We always get overrun by Byaern/Barca type midfield. Chelsea will have 35-40 vs Bayern/Barca like Real did. It is optimal for counter :nice:

Yeah stronger midfield than ours. We have been consistently overrun by biggest teams in UCL in since past decade. It was always an excellent defense and then the isolated Ronaldo or Rooney vs big teams like game v Barca in 2008 Last year 28% possesion vs Bayern at half time :sad: We always get overrun by Byaern/Barca type midfield. Chelsea will have 35-40 vs Bayern/Barca like Real did. It is optimal for counter :nice:
I see I guess difference is we don't mind not having ball so we do ok against those teams Which is possession based side in epl ? Arsenal ? I guess also city :hmmm:

5 trills if City wins. :five:
I am taking huge risk by betting on team which is not doing that well currently (yeah they are getting back in form but they may take some more time) even then you are asking for more money against your 3.6 trills. this is not fair :(( deal is 3.6 trills against 3.6 trills :shakehands: and don't listen to that darpok Sabby :winky:

I had plan to go put on Sunday that is why I was not here I even wrote here that I will miss this match on Icf
you missed awesome match. for me this match was better than Clasico even though this was draw but both teams played equally well and made it tougher for other team by attacking and defending well :agree:

zakk why pick Arsenal of all teams? :rofl: Beat a team Southampton thrashed 8-0. Step back! :hysterical:
because they are better than any other team and have many good as well as talented players be it experienced or newcomers :two_thumbs_up:

you missed awesome match. for me this match was better than Clasico even though this was draw but both teams played equally well and made it tougher for other team by attacking and defending well :agree:
But of let down without Costa and remy and falcao and Rooney Could have scored lot more goals specially chelsea as Costa for us like di Maria for United andnhas made most impact and is in great form .. I think we will win at home but I saw ivanovic booking and tbh that is unfair final score United deserved it but Ivan should not have got red

It's just Sanchez and 10 other guys :wall:
Sanchez and Ozil are not best players of their team :nono: it is Giroud and Ramsey but both got injured and gave chance to others even ten Ozil and Welbeck are failing continuously :sad: Arsenal is not that bad team as it is looking currently. actually many players got injured at same time and are not available for long time plus there are not much options as count of injured players is much higher than it should be at a time :mad: and if there are any (specially Podolski, don't know why he is not giving him chance :((:((:(() then Wenger wants to keep them safe from getting injured so that they remains on the bench for whole season :hitler:

But of let down without Costa and remy and falcao and Rooney Could have scored lot more goals specially chelsea as Costa for us like di Maria for United andnhas made most impact and is in great form .. I think we will win at home but I saw ivanovic booking and tbh that is unfair final score United deserved it but Ivan should not have got red
yeah both teams were without their main and in form players, they could have made difference but then other players also did very well specially Hazard and Iva for Chelsea and some young players did well for MU :agree: both keepers saved some great chances :hatsoff: till that match MU will be unstoppable force :dance:

yeah both teams were without their main and in form players, they could have made difference but then other players also did very well specially Hazard and Iva for Chelsea and some young players did well for MU :agree: both keepers saved some great chances :hatsoff: till that match MU will be unstoppable force :dance:
Oh I was impressed by performance don't mistake my disappointment for that but biggest match became but of let down without our biggest striker Imagine United playing without di Maria it's not same team I know they missed players too but it's about form and I was surprised how well matic did he officially announced himself as best defensive mid fielder in this league and hazard is now getting consistent and looks like player playing at different level like robben,messi and ronaldo do imo Next match against qpr in league and maribor in champions league so very easy week ahead and can give Costa one more week rest :two_thumbs_up:

Sanchez and Ozil are not best players of their team :nono: it is Giroud and Ramsey but both got injured and gave chance to others even ten Ozil and Welbeck are failing continuously :sad: Arsenal is not that bad team as it is looking currently. actually many players got injured at same time and are not available for long time plus there are not much options as count of injured players is much higher than it should be at a time :mad: and if there are any (specially Podolski, don't know why he is not giving him chance :((:((:(() then Wenger wants to keep them safe from getting injured so that they remains on the bench for whole season :hitler:
Giroud is good but not really at level of strikers of other big teams I think Ramsey is good and he is fit now and so is Walcott but truth is even with these guys they never won against big teams so I don't get why u support arsenal if u want to troll others they are last team u want to support against big clubs

Giroud is good but not really at level of strikers of other big teams I think Ramsey is good and he is fit now and so is Walcott but truth is even with these guys they never won against big teams so I don't get why u support arsenal if u want to troll others they are last team u want to support against big clubs
that was joke yaar :winky: if I have to do that then I would support strongest and current best team of the league :haha: I know Arsenal is not that strongest team and not doing that well to win the league but they have some good players whom I like to support (Giroud, Ramsey, Ozil, Sanchez, Podolskietc. and I came to know about some players after I started supporting them. there is good young talent as well) :dance: Giroud was 3rd best striker of last season and had only one goal and 2 assist difference with Aguero so I feel that he is good striker and can do even well but don't know what will happen to him after injury :sad:

Problem with arsenal is not players but their approach they don't know how to play against big teams and injuries happen and striker is not the problem the defence is which is now strangely under par with few injuries You have so many mid fielders but no defenders or defensive mid fielder

Problem with arsenal is not players but their approach they don't know how to play against big teams and injuries happen and striker is not the problem the defence is which is now strangely under par with few injuries You have so many mid fielders but no defenders or defensive mid fielder