English Premier League Season 2014-2015

bones

:hysterical: After I win I will make sure everyone remembers to even further enhance my legacy. :yess: I can confirm I will make my much anticipated football SS debut mid November.
everyone remembers those CHITTEST performance you gave in your every SS game till now, no matters if you had won any by mistakes but those are even CHITTEST than your CHIT performances :cantstop: everyone is going to remember your those plus future such performances to remember you as CHITTEST EVER ICF SS FOREVER :hysterical: jokes apart but why don't you join from this week itself. it will be more fun :dance:KPXI SABBY SLICKA SID LORD DD ADI SG PLUS OTHER EPL FOOWERS JOIN THIS GAME AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE :hitler: I think we can make this more interesting by challenging each other etc.:dance:

Missed 1st 2 weeks. That is costing me:sad: Will be back though:ohyeah:
yeah I know but don't be sad :two_thumbs_up: still you can do much better than you are currently doing so B+ve and try to get at least 5 to 10 points more than others every week to decrease their lead over you :dance:

Truth is di Maria dived and line decision was atrocious and referee in the end had to one rule lines men I am never the to complain about referee or umpires but iva should have never been sent of it was stupid decision otherwise he had awesome game
just saw that video and yeah there was no touch :agree: referee misjudge it and gave free kick as well as second yellow card of the game to Ivanovic :sad:

Truth is di Maria dived and line decision was atrocious and referee in the end had to one rule lines men I am never the to complain about referee or umpires but iva should have never been sent of it was stupid decision otherwise he had awesome game
A cnut refree! 8 ****ing yellows and Smalling should have been sent off after headlocking Iva who deserved a penalty. Hazard deserved a FK just outside the box. So annoying

A cnut refree! 8 ****ing yellows and Smalling should have been sent off after headlocking Iva who deserved a penalty. Hazard deserved a FK just outside the box. So annoying
Oh well I am sure chelsea will be pissed and will blame others and now will play even better :winky::winky:

Are we having an ICF league this time around on the fantasy premier league?
:woot: haan chal to rahi hai first week se hi, ab join karo jaldi :dance:
Since on one has yet created the fantasy league I have just created a league for ICFers League name : ICF Fantasy 2014 Code : 1268974-552723

Even in this game 2 no half was pure quality by chelsea I think no one will beat us at home this season .. I had no idea that in football home and away games matted so much
that match is one of the best till now of this season for me. first half was dominated by MU and second by Chelsea but ended in draw after that dramatic goal :dance: yeah almost every team dominates in their home ground and makes it hard for opposite team to do well in front of their supporters who keeps cheering for them till last minute :two_thumbs_up: we could have beat you but many of our players were injured but no worries, we can take revenge now at our ground :mummydance: