Sign in to follow this  
bones

English Premier League Season 2014-2015

Dude WTF? Not ManU Good pre season start for Chelsea.
He is intelligent enough to support and witness the emergence of the most exciting, most followed and most successful club in the whole ****ing universe after the Great Sir Alex era. Don't mislead him to support a boring and defensive team like Chelsea who can only buy success for a year or two

He is intelligent enough to support and witness the emergence of the most exciting' date=' most followed and most successful club in the whole ****ing universe after the Great Sir Alex era. Don't mislead him to support a boring and defensive team like Chelsea who can [b']only buy success for a year or two
ManU are gonna hit a new low after the retirement of your clown Ferguson. :giggle: Filled with a bunch of arrogant schmucks. Don't see them doing anything this season as well.

ManU are gonna hit a new low after the retirement of your clown Ferguson. :giggle: Filled with a bunch of arrogant schmucks. Don't see them doing anything this season as well.
Really? That "clown" has won more titles than all of Chelsea's teams (the main team, the youth team, the girls team, the under-12s etc) would have won combined. I think you are talking about Roman Abrahmovich - he's the one who treats a football team like his toy and has changed 8 managers in 7 years (or is it 9 managers) :finger:

Yes, that's a bit OTT, but I called him a clown to rile you up after you try to knock off Messi at every thread and call him highly overrated and a one skill pony. Seems like you haven't heard of the new holy trinity which most anti fans used to dislike, when Ronaldo used to play for ManU. Rooney, Ronaldo and Ferguson.

Yes' date=' that's a bit OTT, but I called him a clown to rile you up after you try to knock off Messi at every thread and[b'] call him highly overrated and a one skill pony. Seems like you haven't heard of the new holy trinity which most anti fans used to dislike, when Ronaldo used to play for ManU. Rooney, Ronaldo and Ferguson.
Only LeoRahi has called Messi that.

Well Slicka first thing to be very serious I know for a fact that Messi is THE best player in the world right now and Ronaldo is very close to him. I don't like Messi that is a different matter.

The midget pissed in his pants at the very sight of pressure and will be remembered as a player who is unable to perform in pressure situations
About this post, it had a different meaning altogether. I don't know if you are gonna believe me or not but when I wrote that post I was thinking about the similarity between Messi's situation and Tendulkar's situation. Both gave their all for the WC and almost carried their respective teams to the finals but to play below expectations in the final and lose it. Tendulkar is still criticized . Just replace Messi the midget to Sachin the midget and read it again. Isn't that what people shout about Tendulkar. The same very hypocrits are saying now that Messi did everything that he could. I trolled about Messi just for the lolz though in the match threads that I confess I am guilty of

Well Slicka first thing to be very serious I know for a fact that Messi is THE best player in the world right now and Ronaldo is very close to him. I don't like Messi that is a different matter.
Yeah, now that's how I feel about Ferguson. I don't like him. Period.

Yeah' date=' now that's how I feel about Ferguson. I don't like him. Period.[/quote'] Jealous :hehe: Or are you still butthurt how he still kept on wining trophies after trophies even after you Russian billionaire owner spending a fortune on the team :phehehe:

He has only just started give him a month or 2 he will start screaming roooooooonaaaaaay
:giggle:
honestly i have not seen any team play so how can i decide ? :((
Barca. :dontknow: Your favorite player is in Barca and ManU is filled with fiddle sticks. Also it's a very bad time to follow that team. :giggle:

:giggle: Barca. :dontknow: Your favorite player is in Barca and ManU is filled with fiddle sticks. Also it's a very bad time to follow that team. :giggle:
My favourites are now in Madrid :--D Also I want to support one premier league team too