FIFA world Cup Match 1:Brazil vs Croatia 06/12/2014

maniac

Sad Fact:Not in yours or mine Lifetime
I think we may play 30-40 years from now. I know that sounds ridiculous right now but there is talent in our country and with growing interest in football hope the infrastructure also improves.
At work' date='Did JLO already perform[/quote'] Nope.

I think we may play 30-40 years from now. I know that sounds ridiculous right now but there is talent in our country and with growing interest in football hope the infrastructure also improves.
Interest doesn't equate to success....Firstly for an Indian Football player to compete even at the levels of Middle East will take 30-40 years. Take a look at our cricketers,their fitness standards are still behind the average South African,Kiwi or Australian despite having a cricket infrastructure and being a cricket crazy nation after alll these years. We have been overtaken in Hockey once the fitness demands of the game changed. We don't have a Tennis player who can break in to Top 20,since Tennis started having these freaks..Likes of Krishnan and Amritraj to Paes to Now....No Deverman is not at their same level despite the ranking The above 3 are still very popular sports in India. Now Football is very popular in India no doubt but so is MMA,what are the chances we will produce a UFC fighter in India or someone will take up MMA,Same with Football,Things have to drastically change. As an Indian hope you are right though 30-40 is a realistic target if a miracle happens

What is his record in internationals? Club Level we know what Rohit's record is :beee:
Apps. (Gls) 2009–2010 England U16 9 (1) 2010–2011 England U17 13 (3) 2012 England U19 1 (0) 2012– England U21 8 (3) 2012– England 4 (0)

Apps. (Gls) 2009–2010 England U16 9 (1) 2010–2011 England U17 13 (3) 2012 England U19 1 (0) 2012– England U21 8 (3) 2012– England 4 (0)
Lol U-16 AND u-19 Highest T20I wc average 2nd highest ODI score ever Highest No of 6's in an innings(Maybe 2nd) Elite club of back to back 100's on debut IPL Hattick IPL 100 Captaining his club to 2 prestigious trophies

Lol U-16 AND u-19 Highest T20I wc average 2nd highest ODI score ever Highest No of 6's in an innings(Maybe 2nd) Elite club of back to back 100's on debut IPL Hattick IPL 100 Captaining his club to 2 prestigious trophies
Don't like to compare between two different sports but I'll admit the Rohit is ahead as of now but sterling is a youngster whereas Rohit is no longer