Roben,podoloski,neymar would rock in fifa wc

skindia

Anyone else thinks Neymar is a little hyped. He is good but people thinking of him making a big impact all alone are expecting too much from him. He is not really tested against tough defenses.
Yeah i am doubting him as well. He is not strong enough to deal with physical defenders and often gets bullied, as you said against tough defence he struggles but he can still produce a moment of magic

There are many players who can leave the mark in World cup I think Hazzard, Saurez ,van persie ,Costa could also do well its sad that Rues got injured if he hadn't I think he would been a real star player in the world cup

Anyone else thinks Neymar is a little hyped. He is good but people thinking of him making a big impact all alone are expecting too much from him. He is not really tested against tough defenses.
True. Also him being an attention seeker just doesn't earn the same respect as a Messi.

Robben no the other two maybe
Well it's only one match in for the Dutch, but Robben shone big time. The dutch especially their forward players ran Spain around in circles for most of that game. On another day, they may have won by 7 or 8 goals such was the dominance.