Wimbledon 2014 - June 23rd to July 6th

zep1706

Did BBC even need a poll for that? Who the hell is Bobby Charlton' date=' Beckham is more popular because of his looks and wife. Goddy rules.:two_thumbs_up:[/quote'] U seriously don't know who bobby Charlton is? Do some research mate

As deplorable as Nadal is, his fans are even more so. Many of them justifying his horrible time wasting. I said it in the French Open final as well, Nadal is given more lee-way than anyone else and there is simply nothing being done to stop his time wasting.
borderline mental this post is :facepalm:

The middle Sunday bullshit is again helping one side of the draw. While the top half will finish their 4th round on Monday the bottom half will have to play R4 and QF on consecutive days. And someone like Stan who hasn't even started his R3, will have to play 3 days in a row if he goes to QF. Stupidity at its best. They have broken the middle Sunday tradition 3 times in the past. Could have easily got everything back on track this time too, considering the sunny forecast for tomorrow but they had to continue this stupid tradition giving distinct advantage to some players.

The middle Sunday bullshit is again helping one side of the draw. While the top half will finish their 4th round on Monday the bottom half will have to play R4 and QF on consecutive days. And someone like Stan who hasn't even started his R3' date=' will have to play 3 days in a row if he goes to QF. Stupidity at its best. They have broken the middle Sunday tradition 3 times in the past. Could have easily got everything back on track this time too, considering the sunny forecast for tomorrow but they had to continue this stupid tradition giving distinct advantage to some players.[/quote'] absolutely.stupid tradition or rules hampering the general norm of the game

borderline mental this post is :facepalm:
What's mental? I made a valid point, Nadal's time wasting far and away the worst. Maybe speeding up would improve his chances just as much as his rivals, but given he wins long brutal points, I think it would be detrimental to him. Rules are rules and they are simply not enforcing them with the top guys, Novak included, but Rafa is without any doubt the worst. It's "borderline" cheating.

It is the hot topic in tennis at the moment, Nadal's time wasting, more and more people are getting annoyed by it. So Nadal hits back: http://www.tennisworldusa.org/Rafael-Nadal-responds-to-Roger-Federer-I-am-tired-of-always-hearing-the-same-things-articolo18838.html "It comes a time when this little song gets everyone tired. There is an umpire, let's let him take those decisions, that's what he is there for. People should stop coming to press conferences always repeating the same things" said Rafael to the journalists at the end of the first week of competition in London. "I asked how things were going for our sport in terms of interest and participation, and I have been replied that tennis was growing more and more despite a worldwide economical recession. I would say tennis fans have become more numerous, rather than less. Obviously, when Federer talks is Federer talking, but right now it's me saying this. Everybody would just turn things around and make them sound the way it better suits their position. Also, I don't think I am the only one violating the rule. Novak Djokovic too has been warned many times. Actually I think he has been told off many more times than I did" finally continued Nadal. http://www.tennisworldusa.org/Tennis---TIME-OUT-Rafael-Nadal-leads-list-of-time-violations-on-ATP-Tour-this-season-articolo14849.html Nadal is 3 times more guilty than Djokovic. Djokovic bad, but Nadal he is just pathetic. Not only that, Nadal has the nerve to put the blame on someone else, falsely as well.