What's the reason K. Jadhav was not given a single game?

I have absolutely no idea. The team management have a hard-on for Ambati Rayudu for god knows what reason. The batting hasn't been great in this series anyway so it was worth giving him a chance. Rahane, Pujara and Rayudu are all slow players, so it would've helped to balance the team out a bit. Then again, if he would've got one game and he failed, he might have not gotten a game again in a year or so. He'll need to prove himself in the Australia tour now.

Don't think he would have made many runs here. He is more of a hitter and suited at 5 or 6. He is not a steady player with tight technique.
Then how come he top scored this Ranji season?Many pitches were seamer friendly

For all the guys who have suddenly started hating Rayudu , hes not that bad ...far from a hack infact hes a far batter batsmen than Jadav or Thiwary , its just that he doesnt fit the requirement at the moment . Had he got a chnace few years earlier there was a good chance he would have probabaly played Tests for us .

Anyways Jadhav from what I have seen is not international class' date='why is he hyped?[/quote'] Oh I don't know. Probably scoring 1,223 runs at an average of 87.35 and a strike rate of 80.30 in the Ranji Trophy this season and having an average of 47.58 with a strike rate of 104.91 in List A cricket has something to do with it.