Predict the WC semifinalists

adi B

Whatever i have seen of them so far, i think they are more of an attacking team.. displays their skills much better. I think Argentina is more like a tuk tuk team.. except Messi though.
Spain have been succesful using the strategy,Infact one of last world cup's worst games was the finals...SPain shut shop and Dutch where just forced to play like ruffians out of frustration-Very ugly game. Argentina no way,They just haven't peaked...Obviously Messi is in a league of his own but they will get better as the tournament progresses

The only reason why Spain are considered boring is because teams park the bus against them, any team that would play football against them (like Italy in Euro finals) got passed to shreds and beaten. All the talk that Spain and tika taka is boring is ridiculous- theyre technically fantastic, great vision and skill. Certainly never shut of shop. The Dutch played like ruffians in 2010 to knock Spain off their passing rhythm, they were intent from the word go to hack the Spanish down- Von Bommel and De Jong especially. Spains kind of ball retention can not be done by any team. Opponents have to defend deep and in numbers to stand any chance of coming out with a result. Also should be borne in mind that it was only as their main goal scorers Villa and Torres gradually succumbed to age and injuries that Spains possession game seemed to more like keep the ball for the sake of it.

The only reason why Spain are considered boring is because teams park the bus against them, any team that would play football against them (like Italy in Euro finals) got passed to shreds and beaten. All the talk that Spain and tika taka is boring is ridiculous- theyre technically fantastic, great vision and skill. Certainly never shut of shop. The Dutch played like ruffians in 2010 to knock Spain off their passing rhythm, they were intent from the word go to hack the Spanish down- Von Bommel and De Jong especially. Spains kind of ball retention can not be done by any team. Opponents have to defend deep and in numbers to stand any chance of coming out with a result. Also should be borne in mind that it was only as their main goal scorers Villa and Torres gradually succumbed to age and injuries that Spains possession game seemed to more like keep the ball for the sake of it.
Exactly!! Living in US, I hardly see football (except WCs) so would nt know all technical things. However, one thing for sure is that Spain played excellent football in last WC.. and usually play eye-pleasing football when I see them play.. hardly play boring type game. Only team I liked better than them were Germans.. Their way of playing were the best I liked. Attacking all the time. Spain's passing art was above Brazil even. And hence disappointed to see them exit so early.

So Here is the Guaranteed 16 R Line up Brazil vs Chile-Brazil Colombia vs Urugay-Urugay Netherlands vs Mexico-Netherlands Costa Rica vs Greece-Greece Predictive 16 RLine ups based on the next 2 days France vs Nigeria-France Germany vs ALgeria-Germany Argentina vs Switzerland-Argentina Belgium vs U.S.A-U.S.A Predictive QF France vs Germany-France :woot: Brazil vs Uruguay-Urugay Argentina vs U.S.A-Argentina :(( Netherlands vs Greece-Netherlands Predictive Semifinals Urugay vs France-France Argentina vs Netherlands-Netherlands Finals prediction France vs Netherlands-France Replacing Ecuador with Switzerland-But since this was a group stage and the outcome for R16 remains the same,this prediction doesn't count :beee:

So Here is the Guaranteed 16 R Line up Brazil vs Chile-Brazil Colombia vs Urugay-Urugay Netherlands vs Mexico-Netherlands Costa Rica vs Greece-Greece Predictive 16 RLine ups based on the next 2 days France vs Nigeria-France Germany vs ALgeria-Germany Argentina vs Ecuador-Argentina Belgium vs U.S.A-U.S.A Predictive QF France vs Germany-France :woot: Brazil vs Uruguay-Urugay Argentina vs U.S.A-Argentina :(( Netherlands vs Greece-Netherlands Predictive Semifinals Urugay vs France-France Argentina vs Netherlands-Netherlands Finals prediction France vs Netherlands-France
this is wrong on so many levels.

So Here is the Guaranteed 16 R Line up Brazil vs Chile-Brazil Colombia vs Urugay-Urugay Netherlands vs Mexico-Netherlands Costa Rica vs Greece-Greece Predictive 16 RLine ups based on the next 2 days France vs Nigeria-France Germany vs ALgeria-Germany Argentina vs Ecuador-Argentina Belgium vs U.S.A-U.S.A Predictive QF France vs Germany-France :woot: Brazil vs Uruguay-Urugay Argentina vs U.S.A-Argentina :(( Netherlands vs Greece-Netherlands Predictive Semifinals Urugay vs France-France Argentina vs Netherlands-Netherlands Finals prediction France vs Netherlands-France
I think Colombia will beat Uruguay-especially if, as I really hope, Suarez is banned. Unfortunate that Ger v Fr will be a QF

I don't see Brazil losing to Chile or Uruguay. France vs Germany QF can be close. But I am picking Germany. Netherlands and Argentina should get to semi from the other side. So my prediction is-- Brazil vs Germany Netherlands vs Argentina

I don't see Brazil losing to Chile or Uruguay. France vs Germany QF can be close. But I am picking Germany. Netherlands and Argentina should get to semi from the other side. So my prediction is-- Brazil vs Germany Netherlands vs Argentina
They will lose to Colombia in QF.