Robben admits to diving against Mexico

vvvslaxman

Err, if you had bothered to actually read the article, here is what he actually says
“The one at the end was a clear penalty," Robben told Dutch Television, "but I have to admit there was an incident in the first half where I did dive. I must apologize. I should not be doing that.”
As i said if you had actually seen the replay from the right angle, there is no way any human being can stand after tripping like that

Err, if you had bothered to actually read the article, here is what he actually says As i said if you had actually seen the replay from the right angle, there is no way any human being can stand after tripping like that
Yeah well of course he is going to say we scored the winning goal by cheating Once a diver/cheater always a diver/cheater

Err, if you had bothered to actually read the article, here is what he actually says As i said if you had actually seen the replay from the right angle, there is no way any human being can stand after tripping like that
:hysterical: he has conned you twice. There is a clause that will punish you after the match if you earn a penalty through diving.. He cheated. You believed. That was actually nothing. He was ready to run then he dived.

MTC is just being naive lol he says one where there was no penalty was diving the penalty is one real haha
Err, no this is just like the boy crying wolf. None of you have seen the replay from the angle which was ONLY shown AFTER the match and the presentators who were criticizing the penalty throughout themselves changed their mind after seeing it. He tripped, tried to balance and went flying. His toe clealry caught the toe of the defender, while he was just taking off. No human being in the world can balance after that

Err' date=' no this is just like the boy crying wolf. None of you have seen the replay from the angle which was ONLY shown AFTER the match and the presentators who were criticizing the penalty throughout themselves changed their mind after seeing it. He tripped, tried to balance and went flying. His toe clealry caught the toe of the defender, while he was just taking off. No human being in the world can balance after that[/quote'] i caught all the replay. Instantly called it. That guy dived just to earn a penalty / Anone can see right through it. Serial biter, serial diver you can't change them.

i think Robben's foot did look like it was clipped' date=' however, that dive was an exaggerated one. it all gets blurry as these players are pros at drawing fouls or penalties[/quote'] If you look at the video he gathered balance instantly from that tackle then he dived like he was going to dive into a swimming pool :hysterical:

I am trying to find the video of the right angle, meanwhile here is a pic, the video is from the same angle http://www.firstpost.com/sports/dive-dive-closer-look-arjen-robben-penalty-netherlands-1594881.html Robben tries to take off, tip of his left foot gets caught under the defneders boot but he is lunging with his right foot. In the momentum, as his left foot is completely stuck, he goes flying

If you look at the video he gathered balance instantly from that tackle then he dived like he was going to dive into a swimming pool :hysterical:
He didn't gather balance, it was his LEFT foot which got stuck, so he was lunging with his right and in that momentum and his left feet stopped him dead and he went flying. See the pic in the previous post. The video makes it much more clear, he is starting to run in full flow, balance is towards the right so he seems ok, then his left foot completely stuck and stops him dead, sending him flying with the momentum

That awarded penalty was also a dive, a cleverly manufactured one though. Who on earth trips like this, hands stretched in the air, back arched? http://gfycat.com/KnobbyHonestIriomotecat It has a strong case of pre-meditated dive. With his skills and speed, it is possible he lured the defender into making a mistake, just enough to use as a base for his theatrical skills. Here is a good analysis of how players like Robben do it.

He didn't gather balance' date=' it was his LEFT foot which got stuck, so he was lunging with his right and in that momentum and his left feet stopped him dead and he went flying. See the pic in the previous post[/quote'] That is no way you fall in a tripping scenario. Try that at home. 10 out of 1 times you won't fall like that.

Err' date=' no this is just like the boy crying wolf. None of you have seen the replay from the angle which was ONLY shown AFTER the match and the presentators who were criticizing the penalty throughout themselves changed their mind after seeing it. He tripped, tried to balance and went flying. His toe clealry caught the toe of the defender, while he was just taking off. No human being in the world can balance after that[/quote'] I watched the post match for that game. And none changed their mind in Six. Not sure if you watched the same channel. Not the first time with Robben, he's done it gazillion of times. I remember a match where he dived, fell down covering his face and faking injury but the ref did not stop the game. A few seconds later he started to peek and look around, noticed no one has paid him any heed, gets up and carries on.

That awarded penalty was also a dive, a cleverly manufactured one though. Who on earth trips like this, hands stretched in the air, back arched? http://gfycat.com/KnobbyHonestIriomotecat It has a strong case of pre-meditated dive. With his skills and speed, it is possible he lured the defender into making a mistake, just enough to use as a base for his theatrical skills. Here is a good analysis of how players like Robben do it.
he is just good at it..IN a fast paced game it is easy to con them. But he is able to con people like MTc even in slow mos.. So he must be pretty good :cantstop: