Robben admits to diving against Mexico

vvvslaxman

The press statement is typical case of admitting to some smaller guilt' date=' eventually inconsequential in hindsight, to try cover up the other one.[/quote'] That is precisely what he has done and escaped the penalty. But Campbell got penalized.

I watched the post match for that game. And none changed their mind in Six. Not sure if you watched the same channel. Not the first time with Robben, he's done it gazillion of times. I remember a match where he dived, fell down covering his face and faking injury but the ref did not stop the game. A few seconds later he started to peek and look around, match's going on, gets up and carries on.
:hysterical::hysterical:

That awarded penalty was also a dive, a cleverly manufactured one though. Who on earth trips like this, hands stretched in the air, back arched? http://gfycat.com/KnobbyHonestIriomotecat It has a strong case of pre-meditated dive. With his skills and speed, it is possible he lured the defender into making a mistake, just enough to use as a base for his theatrical skills. Here is a good analysis of how players like Robben do it.
On the contrary most tripping in full flow go exactly like that when the person tries to catch his balance by flailng arms. There was a definite trip involved here.

I watched the post match for that game. And none changed their mind in Six. Not sure if you watched the same channel. Not the first time with Robben, he's done it gazillion of times. I remember a match where he dived, fell down covering his face and faking injury but the ref did not stop the game. A few seconds later he started to peek and look around, noticed no one has paid him any heed, gets up and carries on.
:haha: would love to see the slow motion, closeup video/picture of that moment.

I watched the post match for that game. And none changed their mind in Six. Not sure if you watched the same channel. Not the first time with Robben, he's done it gazillion of times. I remember a match where he dived, fell down covering his face and faking injury but the ref did not stop the game. A few seconds later he started to peek and look around, noticed no one has paid him any heed, gets up and carries on.
And because he has done this a gazzilion times your mind will simply stop trying to even look for a genuine fall as he is already guilty in your mind even before you have seen the video

The thing is first half there was an incident.. which i genuinely believe was a foul.. even the commies believed. But he says that is a dive and says sorry. But second one even i didn't believe was a penalty kick . commies either. But he says that is valid :hysterical:

On the contrary most tripping in full flow go exactly like that when the person tries to catch his balance by flailng arms. There was a definite trip involved here.
Don't know which planet facilitates the evolution of that kind of natural reaction for the species that is not supposed to fly. Haven't seen that on earth. To me it looks more like how someone with wings (or imagines s/he has) would take off from an elevated point. May be some of of his ancestors had some serious affairs with some bird species.

Don't know which planet facilitates the evolution of that kind of natural reaction for the species that is not supposed to fly. Haven't seen that on earth. To me it looks more like how someone with wings (or imagines s/he has) would take off from an elevated point. May be some of of his ancestors had some serious affairs with some bird species.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Yup.. Today French guy tripped very hard (not like the mexican one( a much faster Nigerian.. he didn't fly. He just fell down. The player had to be taken out on a stretcher.

If you look at the video he gathered balance instantly from that tackle then he dived like he was going to dive into a swimming pool :hysterical:
I think as he was falling he dived rather than trying to regain his balance, I am not sure he would have been able to stay on his feet even if he tried though. It was a foul though. Rafael caught his foot preventing Robben from getting to the ball.

I think as he was falling he dived rather than trying to regain his balance, I am not sure he would have been able to stay on his feet even if he tried though. It was a foul though. Rafael caught his foot preventing Robben from getting to the ball.
You know the dive he admitted. He did exactly that . Lol. If he hadn't admitted you would use the same theory to justify that as well. Guys like practice this religiously to make it look worse than actually is. In a key time of the game they were conned by a serial diver. He should have got yellow cards for his earlier dives.

You know the dive he admitted. He did exactly that . Lol. If he hadn't admitted you would use the same theory to justify that as well. Guys like practice this religiously to make it look worse than actually is. In a key time of the game they were conned by a serial diver. He should have got yellow cards for his earlier dives.
What theory? He was clearly fouled when Rafael stepped his foot. The call was correct.