I don't know who is Sachin Tendulkar : Maria Sharapova

BlueBee

Yes i thought this was an indian forum but turns out this is more like a Pakiforum. But don't worry, i will still stick around, i am sure there are some real indians on this forum somewhere.
There are hardcore sachin fans who don't agree as well with the downright stupidity and shameless , immature behavior of Indian fans in the social page of an athlete. Imagine Tendulkar saying that he doesn't know who Jim Duncan is and spurs fans spame the f*** out of Sachin's FB page.. how will you react? Show some maturity. Don't act petulantly. Why the eff Sharapova has to know about Sachin. Give me one good reason.

Who is Jim Duncan?
Spurs_fan : JIM DUNCAN JIM DUNCAN JIM DUNCAN JIM DUNCAN JIM DUNCAN JIM DUNCAN JIM DUNCAN JIM DUNCAN JIM DUNCAN JIM DUNCAN JIM DUNCAN JIM DUNCAN JIM DUNCAN JIM DUNCAN JIM DUNCAN JIM DUNCAN JIM DUNCAN JIM DUNCAN JIM DUNCAN JIM DUNCAN JIM DUNCAN JIM DUNCAN JIM DUNCAN JIM DUNCAN JIM DUNCAN JIM DUNCAN Spurs_addict: plz apologize to Jim Duncan Spurs_crazy_chick: If you see you around san antonio i will eff you

There are hardcore sachin fans who don't agree as well with the downright stupidity and shameless ' date=' immature behavior of Indian fans in the social page of an athlete. Imagine Tendulkar saying that he doesn't know who Jim Duncan is and spurs fans spame the f*** out of Sachin's FB page.. how will you react? Show some maturity. Don't act petulantly. Why the eff Sharapova has to know about Sachin. Give me one good reason.[/quote'] why are u arguing with him? lol

Yes i thought this was an indian forum but turns out this is more like a Pakiforum. But don't worry, i will still stick around, i am sure there are some real indians on this forum somewhere. GTG, will respond later.
you smell like padosi

Spurs_fan : JIM DUNCAN JIM DUNCAN JIM DUNCAN JIM DUNCAN JIM DUNCAN JIM DUNCAN JIM DUNCAN JIM DUNCAN JIM DUNCAN JIM DUNCAN JIM DUNCAN JIM DUNCAN JIM DUNCAN JIM DUNCAN JIM DUNCAN JIM DUNCAN JIM DUNCAN JIM DUNCAN JIM DUNCAN JIM DUNCAN JIM DUNCAN JIM DUNCAN JIM DUNCAN JIM DUNCAN JIM DUNCAN JIM DUNCAN Spurs_addict: plz apologize to Jim Duncan Spurs_crazy_chick: If you see you around san antonio i will eff you
Who in the world is Jim Duncan? its Tim Duncan. Anyways Tim Duncan is no where near the icon that Sachin is, so you cannot compare the fan base of two.

you smell like padosi
Sad state, when a real Indian is being called a "padosi". If being a true indian and one who is proud of his heroes, makes you a padosi than i guess i am one. Also love how no one was able to counter my temple point, so started calling me a troll. Classic.

Who in the world is Jim Duncan? its Tim Duncan. Anyways Tim Duncan is no where near the icon that Sachin is, so you cannot compare the fan base of two.
I am no fan of Sachin. I am an Indian :--D I like Ishant sharma, Ashok Dinda, VInay kumar more than him

SLICKR.. this is a big big mystery. I expect Mumbai his home town having this many fans.. .. but this is an eye opener for me. This is the same kind of rally i saw for Sreesanth as well.
really ? do you know about poster called MTC?

Nationality Test for Kohli_Fan-

I wouldn't have been this passionate about this topic if someone said this about Afridi,Who the F cares about Afridi,He is 1/10 th as popular as SRT with only Gawaar Pakis rooting for him
Copy+Paste this as your post with a :two_thumbs_up: Smiley and people won't question you again :two_thumbs_up:

Nationality Test for Kohli_Fan- Copy+Paste this as your post with a :two_thumbs_up: Smiley and people won't question you again :two_thumbs_up:
Are you now comparing Afridi with Sachin? That just shows that you are a Paki, cause no one in their right mind would mention that hack in the same sentence as the greatest cricketer of all time. You should put this in your signature: "I apologize to everyone for trying to compare Afridi with Sachin". Than maybe i will believe you are an Indian.
are you by any chance related to sarkar ?
Don't know who that is?. are you talking about the movie?

Are you now comparing Afridi with Sachin? That just shows that you are a Paki, cause no one in their right mind would mention that hack in the same sentence as the greatest cricketer of all time. You should put this in your signature: "I apologize to everyone for trying to compare Afridi with Sachin". Than maybe i will believe you are an Indian.
You passed the nationality test :two_thumbs_up: but sadly you failed the IQ test.......Well no issues that sounds real good,I personally am enjoying your posts....carry on :two_thumbs_up: