I don't know who is Sachin Tendulkar : Maria Sharapova

BlueBee

Actually the men are very polite itseems. Federer, Nadal, Murray and Djokovic are known to smile back, greet and joke around with lower ranked/seeded tennis players in the change room or the practice courts. the women are very *****y. serena, maria etc.. are not really known to be very friendly. i am sure they dont know many names outside the top-10 there was an article on this some time back.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWVkWND02Nc]Djokovic vs. Sharapova: The Challenge - YouTube[/ame] Lot of assumptions thrown out there just because she doesn't know a cricketer. She probably won't know any cricketer. Let us test Tendulkar's IQ by asking who's who.. let us see how he passes the test.

Actually the men are very polite itseems. Federer, Nadal, Murray and Djokovic are known to smile back, greet and joke around with lower ranked/seeded tennis players in the change room or the practice courts. the women are very *****y. serena, maria etc.. are not really known to be very friendly. i am sure they dont know many names outside the top-10 there was an article on this some time back.
Their is a video in youtube where she was seen abusing the audience. she is the kohli of tennis.:cantstop:

Lot of assumptions thrown out there just because she doesn't know a cricketer. She probably won't know any cricketer. Let us test Tendulkar's IQ by asking who's who.. let us see how he passes the test.
wait wait.. i meant the women are not very friendly with each other :--D. sorry i did not write that properly. i will pm you the link if i see it.

One thing it has proven is that its very easy to rile us Indians. I hope we dont get embarassed on a global scale again with TV channels doing segments on this like they did with the Chinese telgraph writer who published a satirical piece on sachin
seen it a million times :cantstop: ultra sensitive indians will be up in their arms.. "how can you say that" Happened the same when sharukh was detained in US :cantstop:

Lot of assumptions thrown out there just because she doesn't know a cricketer. She probably won't know any cricketer. Let us test Tendulkar's IQ by asking who's who.. let us see how he passes the test.
lol nice video

Actually the men are very polite itseems. Federer, Nadal, Murray and Djokovic are known to smile back, greet and joke around with lower ranked/seeded tennis players in the change room or the practice courts. the women are very *****y with each other. serena, maria etc.. are not really known to be very friendly. i am sure they dont know many names outside the top-10 there was an article on this some time back.
Typical...:headshake: :vroam:

One thing it has proven is that its very easy to rile us Indians. I hope we dont get embarassed on a global scale again with TV channels doing segments on this like they did with the Chinese telgraph writer who published a satirical piece on sachin
whats there to get riled up for :dontknow: British people themselves dont know about cricketers thesedays... you expect Russians to? cricket is no where near the great world sports... reality!!

Prollly the only ones who some Americans/russians etc might know about (that too barely and rarely) are Warnie, Imran Khan. A few more maybe.. Mostly because they banged hot socialites/actresses in their time
Sachin is certainly more well known that Warne and Imran, featured in Time magazinee cover twice in the US, has met and photographed with most major celebrity.