I don't know who is Sachin Tendulkar : Maria Sharapova

BlueBee

Let us calm down Sachin fans http://www.thehindu.com/sport/athletics/tendulkar-one-of-the-greatest-cricketers-usain-bolt/article2134570.ece Tendulkar one of the greatest cricketers: Usain Bolt Let us make sure Tom cruise, Liam Neeson, Matthew mcongouhy, Jennifer lawrence everyone is intelligent by making them know who Tendulkar is.
shall we stalk them, get arrested and say our names are Lord Rohit Sharma etc... like that we can our heroes popular. I am sure maniac is already using rohit sharma's name... :cantstop:

Again knowing SRT is common knowledge?
Leave srt.I am just stating my views.on Maria from what I have seen and read about her in the last 8 years.she's dumb with all due respect. Now don't go on saying that this guy is a male chauvinist blah blah,this just my opinion on sharapova

Yes.common knowledge is not Maria's cup of tea' date='she's like alia Bhatt of Russia[/quote'] Maria may be a dumb person worth 150 million dollars. But not because not knowing who Sachin is . Before IPL lot of Indian girls were also dumb because they didn't know the players. Even now those who don't follow cricket in India may not know who Virat Kohli is despite him coming in so many commercials. Won't make them dumb. Sports awareness is not a must for everyone. They will ask you sas bahu serial character name. You will be blinking. If they call you dumb will you accept :cantstop: .

Leave srt.I am just stating my views.on Maria from what I have seen and read about her in the last 8 years.she's dumb with all due respect. Now don't go on saying that this guy is a male chauvinist blah blah,this just my opinion on sharapova
I don't need to say it

Sharapova might be ethnically Russian but she lived 90% of her life in u.s Americans or other non cricketing nations might not know the rules of cricket but of coursefor e every one knows a game like that exists and all these people who have no clue about this game but have heard of it associate this either with england or india mostly. Beleive me a lot of Americans know the name sachin and they do associate him with cricket. ....they might not know what he does or what his accomplishments are but they are aware.....obviously a guy living in the country side of south Carolina might be ignorant and he can be excused but obviously a guy living in rural Andhra might not know who is michael Jordan. But we are talking about maria sharapova. ....being in the sporting world as one of the biggest stars if she says that then either she is dumb or she is being an arrogant -----