Zee rolls out Zindagi - A Channel dedicated to Pakistani content

AmreekanDesi

Zee rolls out Zindagi - A Channel dedicated to Pakistani content  

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No
    • Indifferent

Which show? I've seen the comm. of Maat and the girl is good.
Which One ? :hmmm: Aamina Shiekh: She got 2 International Awards for the movie Seedlings (2012) ; SAARC Film Festival Award and New York Film Festival Award for the Best Actress. Amina-Sheikh-4-520x749.jpg Saba Qamar saba-qamar-full-profile-0018.jpg

I have no time for Indian daily soaps, cant be expected to watch pakistani soaps. Have watched Pakistani Idol (singing show) on youtube. had high expectations since they produce some very good singers. wasnt impressed with the level of talent tbh and lost interest after watching 1 episode.

I have no time for Indian daily soaps, cant be expected to watch pakistani soaps. Have watched Pakistani Idol (singing show) on youtube. had high expectations since they produce some very good singers. wasnt impressed with the level of talent tbh and lost interest after watching 1 episode.
I have watched some Pakistani tv dramas and short films and I was very impressed. Where they lack, no doubt, in technical aspects, the content and the performances are very impressive. They are not yet infected with the Indian ways of star-plus-marka saas-bahu sob story syndrome, though I feel they are not far away considering the popularity of the Indian dramas there these days. Be warned though - I have an appetite for slow and deep content. You may not share such interests, in which case you may not like what I liked.

I watched two shows 'Humsafar' and first few episodes of 'Zindagi Gulzaar hai'. Here is what I observed: 1. They are fast paced. They have 25-30 of 1 hour episodes and gets finished. 2. Humsafar was first drama so i watched it completely but i was able to predict the whole thing from half way through. Zindagi Gulzar Hai I can already predict how it is going to end after watching first 4-5 episodes 3. No Zoom in Zoom out from 10 different angles from cameramen 4. Acting is on par with our soaps. However, our soap require more emotional drama and acting skills.

I have watched some Pakistani tv dramas and short films and I was very impressed. Where they lack' date=' no doubt, in technical aspects, the content and the performances are very impressive. They are not yet infected with the Indian ways of star-plus-marka saas-bahu sob story syndrome, though I feel they are not far away considering the popularity of the Indian dramas there these days. Be warned though - I have an appetite for slow and deep content. You may not share such interests, in which case you may not like what I liked.[/quote'] I am not too deep myself so probably wont understand deep stuff... life can be boring/depressing/stressful at times....I do not prefer emotional and serious stuff beyond say 20% of times...like to watch light-hearted stuff to hopefully stay that way...