Germany vs France Quarterfinal WC 2014

India-KXIP fan

Zakk is currently online and he is yet to bet on this match so I am reminding him to do so. Otherwise he will wait till the bet is closed and immediately after that he will post "oh!! bhool gaya" or "my internet connection was slow". Ab koi bahana nahi chalega :good:

Zakk is currently online and he is yet to bet on this match so I am reminding him to do so. Otherwise he will wait till the bet is closed and immediately after that he will post "oh!! bhool gaya" or "my internet connection was slow". Ab koi bahana nahi chalega :good:
don't worry :two_thumbs_up: I will bet just before the closing time if my internet connection works properly :--D

He is a pussy :wall: Itna bada fattu maine ajj tak jindegi me nahin dekha.

why don't Germany play Lahm in left back and Khedira in defensive midfield role rather than Lahm in DM :hmmm:
Lahm has switched to right back these days, he started at left. They want him where Khederia is cause of his excellent pass distribution. With him and Kroos in midfield they can play tiki taka, if they play him at RB it will be a sign Germany are looking to play more direct. Edit: Lahm at RB today, interdasting, I think Germany is more dangerous this way. And better in defense. Lahm is GOAT defender technically.