Fred

Sooda

Not much He is old fashioned number 9. It seems unless he scores is useless Funny enough I thought yesterday was his best game. Had more touches then he had in rest of tournament combined You could also start a thread what is point of paulinhio. Does not tackle, does not get on ball etc etc Awful. Did scolari watch any spurs games last year, if did no way would be in team

He has a sort of bemused expression all the time and he gives away the ball to easily.
I would have used "slightly retarded" word there.. Also, along with him Oscar doesn't inspire much of the confidence, though he works hard. He looks too frail to be a footballer and looks of be part of underage football team. I am impressed guys like david luiz, Marcello, Dani Alves and Thiago Silva. Hulk, being Hulk, does a lot of work but of little use.

I would have used "slightly retarded" word there.. Also, along with him Oscar doesn't inspire much of the confidence, though he works hard. He looks too frail to be a footballer and looks of be part of underage football team. I am impressed guys like david luiz, Marcello, Dani Alves and Thiago Silva. Hulk, being Hulk, does a lot of work but of little use.
Thats rather uncharitable :cantstop: Oscar is young and hopefully he will improve. Luiz is very impressive and is one to look out for in years to come - his passes are superb and accurate. Among the seniors I am impressed by Silva and Maicon (he did pretty well yesterday). Hulk will now have to take up more responsibility with Neymar out - lets see whether he can do it...

Not much He is old fashioned number 9. It seems unless he scores is useless Funny enough I thought yesterday was his best game. Had more touches then he had in rest of tournament combined You could also start a thread what is point of paulinhio. Does not tackle, does not get on ball etc etc Awful. Did scolari watch any spurs games last year, if did no way would be in team
Yeah. he is also supposed to make 'intelligent runs to create space for Neymar' but he dosent do that either. I think he is a decent finisher to be fair. Hulk should be asked to play in Freds role as a striker, play Willian and Oscar either side of him. Also there is Hernanes on the bench who is a very good player, much superior passing and vision to any other Brazilian midfielder. Should replace Paulinho in midfield