Germany vs Brazil semifinal wc 2014 - Ultimate Decimation of Brazil : 7-1

skindia

germany start off as the favourites but they have a choking tendency in the semis. without neymar and silva,their 2 most important players brazil's chances seems less and now willian too has hurt his back but i so want them to beat germany.dont start fred ,:cheer: brazil

Preview : Brazil being hot favourites for this World Cup will have a lower hand in this one as their star forward #10 Neymar Jr. is ruled out of the World cup due to a Vertebrae fracture during the match against Columbia and their Captain/Defender Thiago Silva missing the match as he received a yellow card during that very match. Hulk, Oscar, Marcelo and Fred are the only notable players in the Brazilian squad though they haven't been seen to be at their best this World Cup. Germany on the other hand will play as favourites for this match with players like Mueller and Klose. They defeated one of the best teams; France in the Quarter-Finals to reach the Semi Finals.

This old school scolari team, how he made his name at gremio. Hard working, dirty, obsessed with fouling and breaking up the play particularly in midfield. All about breaking up play and huffing and puffing to results. Big lumbering forward up front. This is text book scolari team in how he made his name. Back then suffered lots of criticism on how his team played, ugly etc etc But he got results. Clearly has decided that not talented pool and need to win at all costs, so turned back the clock.

I predict it will go to penalty shootout and Brazil win. Hulk, Marcelo and Luiz to score in shootout. Cesar saves 3 and Mueller to score. 1 will go over the bars. :om: :antijinx:
Germany has missed a grand total of 1 penalty in World Cup shootouts. Most clinical, efficient team. :hatsoff:

Retweeted by OptaJoe OptaFranz ‏@OptaFranz 1h 4 - Miroslav #klose could become the first player in #WorldCup history to play in 4 semi-finals. Legend. #BRAGER
Klose :hail: Would be so great if he can score the winner knocking Brazil out at the same time breaking Ronaldo's record .

This old school scolari team, how he made his name at gremio. Hard working, dirty, obsessed with fouling and breaking up the play particularly in midfield. All about breaking up play and huffing and puffing to results. Big lumbering forward up front. This is text book scolari team in how he made his name. Back then suffered lots of criticism on how his team played, ugly etc etc But he got results. Clearly has decided that not talented pool and need to win at all costs, so turned back the clock.
Your posts on football are really good.

My 2 favorite teams, would have been batter if this was a final. Anyways I like Brazil better, so would support them but won't mind if Germany win this. Hope we get a high quality match. My prediction is Germany win 2-0.