India hint at five-bowler strategy

No matter who plays it will be a curbstomp for the english. The main problem for us is we dont have a well balanced side. Instead of so called all rounders we need batsman who can bowl 10 miserly overs. The bowlers are expected to bowl many overs + field for long times in the field. Why cant the batsman bowl a few overs instead of standing about dropping catches after catches.

I have realized Dhoni is the reason I have lost my interest in watching cricket I last 2 years. The mother effer keeps selecting (and make them play games) his favorites like Ishant, VKumar, RSharma, MVijay and Jadeja I feel like puking every time I see ISharma,VKumar or RSharma in Indian colours

He did against Australia in India. Ishant' date=' Shami, Aaron on that wicket? I don't know how much either of Pandey and Pankaj can reverse.[/quote'] not consistently. It is all by chance with Ishant these days with his poor seam. If it was Ishant of 2008 then no issue. If he gets seam right, its good, otherwise just wish he can get the seam right. You cant reverse with scrambeled seam.
I think Binny can do well in England. But they have to play Rohit - can drop Jadeja bcoz he isn't good enough to do well in England IMO.
Jadeja will do well as he did in CT13. Binny is of no use in a dry pitch, will get hammered all round.