Cricket Stock Exchange : India's tour of England 5 Tests Series ! Scarface wins ! Pay up losses by 22nd Aug 2014 and get 50% discount, Hurry up !

Welcome to Cricket Stock Exchange : India's tour of England 5 Tests Series Special Scarface Wins this edition of CSE ! Pay up losses by 22nd August 2014 and get 50% discount ! Hurry Up and avail this offer ! Hello and Welcome to another edition of Cricket Stock Exchange. As I always do, I have a few new exciting markets and new indices concept to make the game all the more exciting. I have introduced an all new concept of Stock Indices and some Units (similar to units of Mutual Fund). A new concept of Holding Stocks by paying up holding margin and also insuring yourself against the perils of an over priced or under performing player through the insurance cover scheme. League Standings [TABLE=head]Position|Username|ICF$(in millions|Deposit(in ICF$ millions)|Net Profits/(Loss) in millions 1.|CHIEF| 4,752,580 |-2,050,000|2,702,580 2.|Scarface|447,800|200,000|647,800 3.|Zestian| -28,790 |100,000|71,210 4.|30markhanreturn|-148,600|100,000|-48,600 5.|Debutant|-333,000|200,000|-133,000 6.|Bleed-Blue|-401,750|200,000|-201,750 7.|Lord|-596,890|300,000|-296,890 8.|Sachin=God|-599,150|200,000|-399,150 9.|Cricket_Hacker| -641,200|250,000|-391,200 10.|LeoRahi|-851,000|300,000|-551,000 11.|Zakk|-1,600,000|200,000|-1,400,000 [/table] Normal CSE Stocks Market for 4th Test [TABLE=head]S No.|Player|Quoted Price for Match|Holding Margin for Match 4|Insurance Premium % 1 |Alistair Cook|108|28|20 2.|Moeen Ali|104|24|15 3.|Gary Ballance|109|22|15 4.|Ian Bell|107|25|20 5.|Joe Root|108|24|20 6.|Matt Prior|92|19|15 7.|Sam Robson|90|20|15 8.|Ben Stokes|89|23|20 9.|Jos Butler|92|20|10 10.|Stuart Broad|75|16|15 11.|James Anderson|79|18|15 12.|Chris Woakes|64|12|10 13.|Chris Jordan|59|10|10 14.|Liam Plunkett|74|14|10 15.|Gautam Gambhir|99|20|15 16.|Murali Vijay|98|19|15 17.|Shikhar Dhawan|90|25|20 18.|Cheteshwar Pujara|104|25|20 19.|Virat Kohli|106|27|20 20.|Rohit Sharma|94|24|20 21.|Ajinkya Rahane|103|22|20 22.|MS Dhoni|97|24|20 23.|Stuart Binny|84|20|15 24.|Ravindra Jadeja|86|18|15 25.|Ravi Ashwin|64|15|10 26.|Ishant Sharma|65|14|10 27.|Shami Ahmed|60|16|15 28.|Bhuvanesh Kumar|81|17|15 29.|Pankaj Singh|57|15|10 30.|Ishwar Pandey|55|15|10 31.|Wriddhiman Saha|86|20|15 32.|Varun Aaron|60|15|10 33.|Lead Runner|152|-|- [/TABLE] Rules of Normal CSE Stocks You are given quotes on various players and if you think they will do more than that, you buy them. You can buy shares in lots. (One lot = 1 million shares). The currency in which the stocks are quoted are in ICF$. The Market for every match will remain open just till Toss time. Suppose for India v/s South Africa, I have quoted AB De Villiers for 44, and you think he is capable of scoring more points than that, you BUY him. The scores are calculated on following basis :- Runs - 1 run : 1 point Wickets - 1 wicket : 10 points Catches - 1 catch : 5 points Stumping - 1 stumping : 10 points Fifty - Half Century : 5 bonus points Hundred - Century : 10 bonus points Double Hundred : 20 Bonus Points Triple Hundred and above : 30 Bonus points Fifers - Fifer : 10 bonus points Hat trick : 20 bonus points Duck : -50 points Strike Rate Index You now have the option to not only buy players, but buy their strike rates too. I will quote a standard price for Strike rate for a particular game and you have the option to buy any player from either of the two sides playing, who you think will cross that strike rate. Suppose I have quoted strike rate index at 104 for India v/s South Africa and you buy Dhoni as your player. If he scores at more than 104, you win, and if he scores at less than 104, I win. The minimum number of balls he has to face is 20 in order to settle this stock else it will be voided. Double Stock Yes ! Now, you can double a player of your choice. In case it makes profits, your profits will be doubled, and in case it incurs losses, your losses will be doubled. You have 1 double stock up your sleeve every match (This bet is valid only for Players Market. No double stock available on other than Players Market). You need to tell me before hand (at the time of your stock picks) which player you want to double. Lead Runner The team who gets a lead in the first innings will be settled. Suppose India scores 230 in the first innings and England score 350, the lead will settle at 120 (Lead for England). This will be taken irrespective of which team gets a lead as you bet on the runs and not on the team Option to Sell You all might be wondering now what this "Option to Sell" is? Well, do you think a particular share is overpriced? This option gives you the right to sell any share at the quoted price. The No.of lots would be of your choice. You get two option to sell every match (only on shares). Index can be sold without any limit FAQs 1. Can I sell shares? No, you only buy shares for a particular game and it is automatically sold once the game ends. However there is a Sell option every game which you can exercise 2. What are the minimum and maximum shares I can Buy? Minimum is one lot (1 million shares), and maximum is 1000 Lots (1 Billion shares) per player per match. 3. Do I have to pay for the shares bought or will it be settled for differences in Purchase price and sale price ? You don't have to pay for the shares bough, you just need to quote your request in the post and net profit or loss at the ended of the day will be settled. However you need to pay me certain deposit as margin money. You can play 20 times the deposit you give me. Suppose you give me 100 billions, you can play stocks worth 2 trillions. 4. What if I incur losses? Can I exit positions during the match? Nope. The stock market will close just before the toss, so no, you cannot buy or sell during the course of the game. 5. What if the player I bought did not play? Don't worry, it will be VOID and you will get your investment back in case he doesn't feature in the team's playing XI. But in case he did not bat or bowl but he was there in the side, you will not get any returns. =================== Stock Index Market [TABLE=head]Sr.No|Index|Quoted Price 1.|Top 3 Guns|160 2.|Pace Battery|265 3.|Wicket Keeper Index|160 4.|Captain Cool|130 [/TABLE] For a start, I will tell you all what Stock Index is, how it works and how can one use it to his advantage. A Stock Index is similar to a Stock Market like a Sensex wherein the movement of the index is directly proportional to the movement in the underlying stocks. I hope I am not making it confusing for all of you. So let me do this with an example, if I quote a Top 3 Guns Index at say 400 points, then the index will have to move to the positive for you to maximize your gains. The stock index will move as per the points table and points allocation that I have made. Suppose the Top 3 in India scores (a sum of runs in both the innings) 123,54,62 and the Top 3 in England scores 52,36,78, what will the index settle at ? Suppose the master allocation fixed is as follows : [TABLE=head]Category|Points Allocation 0 run| -100 points 1 to 39 runs|-75 points 40 to 59 runs|-50 points 60 to 79 runs|-20 points 80 to 99 runs| 5 points 100 to 129 runs| 20 points 130 to 169 runs| 50 points 170 to 199 runs| 75 points 200 and above| 100 points 0 catches| -50 points 1-2 catches| -25 points 3-5 catches| 5 points 6-9 catches| 25 Points 9-12 catches| 40 points More than 12 catches| 50 points Stumpings| 5 points per stumping 0 wickets| -50 points 1-3 wickets| -30 points 4-7 wickets| -20 points 8-11 wickets| 10 points 12-14wickets| 25 points More than 14wickets| 50 points [/TABLE] So the scores will settle the index as follows 123 : 20 154 : 50 62 : -20 52: -50 36 : -75 78 : -20 Total = -95 points. Therefore the index will now move down by 95 points and be up at 400 - 95 = 305. This will settle as and when you want. You may hold it till the end of the series without paying any margin. You may even buy more at 305 for the next game if you want since the price of the second Test will be the price at which it lies after the first game. Remember the main allocation for all the three indices will be as follows :- Top 3 Guns Index : Runs scored by the 6 batsman Wicket Keeper Index : Catches + Runs + Stumpings Spin Web Index : Total Wickets taken by all spinners and the overall economy rate. Pace Battery Index : Total Wickets taken by all the pacers and the overall economy rate. Captain Cool Index : Runs scored + Wickets taken by the captain. Maximum number of One Index that can be bought or sold or bought & sold (together) is 1 billion times (like 1 billion shares) Units of Mutual Fund Coming to the units of mutual fund. This is a riskless proposition, well almost risk free. Here, you will not bid for a particular player, nor will you buy the player you think is going to score big, here you will buy the players who top scored the game. Yes, this mutual fund will move in the direction of the highest run scorer in the game. Suppose the Index is quoted at say 102, and the highest scorer in the game is say 109, the unit will settle at 109 for the day and the profit will be 7 points and now be positioned at 109 points and you will all go in green. This will be all the more profitable unless we have a very low scoring game in which neither of the teams had a batsman who scored more than 109 runs. So 99 times out of 100 you will be in green and hence its a risk free investment. Remember you can even short (sell) it if you think the index have reached higher than expected. Units quote is 194 for the fourth test. Remember that all the Indices will settle at the end of the match only, you cannot buy or sell it mid way during a game. Maximum number of units that can be bought is 1 billion units (like one billion shares). Holding Stocks In case of stocks, I have come out with a new idea of squaring up the position rather than selling it at the end of every game. Let me explain to you, how it works. If I quote Tamim Iqbal at 42 for Game 1 with a holding margin of say 10 points, and he settles at say 30, you may hold him and not make loss in the first ODI but wait for a good performance from him. Suppose in the next game he scores 75 points, you will gain 75-42-10=13 points. This way you can hold a player until he performs and not accept losses in the first game itself. Obviously, the profit making players need not be held as they are profitable already. The holding margin is fixed for every player before hand and I will quote it match wise alongside the players stock price. Also remember that the holding margin for Game 1 will not be same for the second game. Suppose Tamim in the aforementioned examples, performed badly in the next game as well, and if I quoted holding margin of say 15, it doesn't mean that the holding margin has increased by only 5 points, you will have to pay me 10 as well as 15 for holding it till the third game. And since there are not more than 3 games, the market will settle at his scores and points tally at the last game. You may hold any number of stocks as you want. You may hold all the loss making shares if you want. Margin Money/ Deposit Also this time around, due to non payment and bad debts issues, I have decided to keep an upfront margin of 5%. This means you can play for 20 times the amount you deposit in my account before joining the market. This way, I can settle the scores and can be assured of payments. Hope you all are not offended by this and will continue to be a part of this healthy stock market to boost up your profits and multiply your riches. Example based understanding for simplicity Stock Index Stock Index is the index of certain group of players and not just one player. Say Top 3 Guns of both the sides, Spinners of both the sides, Quicks of both the sides, Wicket Keepers of both the sides etc. This will not depend on one individual, but on a group of individual players who will be categorized into one group and the index will move depending on the group's performance. this way you can neutralize the risk of one failing if the other player performs. So its a risk neutralizer. Please read the example I have given above for understanding how the Top 3 Gun index works and how will it be settled. Units Concept This will give you the luxury to not tax your brains and select as to who will be the highest point accumulator in the game. This market allows you to pick the best performer of the day. I will quote a match winner unit at a particular price say 104. The player who accumulates the maximum points will be settled. If he accumulates more than 104 points, you stand to gain, if he doesn't you will lose. But more often that not, you will be in the green with this stock. This stock cannot be held for another game and will have to be settled in the game itself. (Hold a Stock to be explained next). Also the Index will move in the direction of the highest scorer in the previous game. Suppose the highest score quoted in Game 1 by the house is 102 and the score was 80, the index will move at 80 and you may buy it at 80 for the next game. This is the difference between the previous "Top Scorer" Index and this Index. This gives more opportunity for profits as the highest scorer can be both bought and sold as the punter wants. Holding Stock / Holding Margin If a particular player who bought did not perform to his potential and you have a feeling that he will do well in the next match, you don't have to bear the loss in the first game itself. You can hold the player for another game or games by just saying that you want to hold and not settle a player at loss. The holding margin will have to be paid for every stock you hold. The holding margin will be quoted alongside a player for every game. And if he does well in the next game, you can have profits. The calculations for gains if you hold will be done as follows - (Quote in Match 1 + Holding Margin in Match 1 - Performance in Match 2 (if you held it for match 2) and (Quote in Match 1 + Holding Margin in Match 1 + Holding Margin in Match 2 - Performance in Match 3). It is an effective way of hedging risks and investing on a player. However it can backfire as it involves certain element of risk. Suppose I quoted Uthappa at 45, someone bought 1 bn shares. He settles at 30 in Game 1, and the punter thinks he will score well in the next game, so he "holds" for next game. The Holding margin is say 10 points per share, so now Uthappa will have to score 45+10 = 55 points to make it a profitable proposition, however if he scores 20, you will either sale him at loss or bet another game on him and "hold" him for another game, now say the holding margin is 12 points, he will have to score 55+12 = 67 points and more in order to be a profitable venture for you, so if he now in the last game scores 10, you will have to settle for a loss of 67-10 = 57 per share. So its a risk you take for holding a player, you can end up making huge gains or you may even make heavy losses. Insurance In every game I will update a Insurance market and Premium Allocation for a limited stocks. With this insurance market, you can survive a huge loss on a particular player if you think a player is quoted at a price way above his par value. This way, you can buy a costly player with less risk or no risk. For this however, some premium will have to be paid on the stock and the market will have both the premium allocation and the stock that can be insured. If there are losses, it will be ignored, and if there are gains, the premium will be forfeited and not refunded back. This way, you can afford to buy an overrated player without much complaints. Margin Money / Initial Deposit This new concept is introduced just to make sure the recovery process in faster. We have seen punters bet big without any plans whatsoever and lose a hefty amount which they are not able to pay back to the house. Like in any other stock market you cannot have exposures beyond a certain limit without depositing margin money (deposit), same applies here. However I think 20 times would be a good option. So if you deposit 1 billion, you can buy stocks upto 20 billion, if you deposit 100 billion, you can play stocks upto 2 trillion at any point of time. If you are in the red in the end, I will recover from your deposits, if you are in green, I will refund the deposit and the profit back to you, and if your loss exceed the deposit, you will have to pay me back the differential. This would help you minimize your losses as over exposure with high risk can lead to hefty losses sometimes, so in order to fasten the recovery process and also to keep a lid on the amount of losses some punters might play out, it is better to keep some deposit money in hand. FAQs 1. Can I cover the Indices and units via Insurance scheme ? No. The Insurance Scheme can only be used for the regular CSE Stocks including Team Total Index and other Indices. 2. Can I insure the stock I held? No. You cannot insure the held player, you may insure a fresh player. 3. Maximum number of stock per player is 1 billion, does this include the held stock? Yes. If you already have 1 billion stock held, you cannot buy it fresh for the other game. 4. Can I double a held player No. You cannot double a held player, you can double any other player though 5. Can I sell double the same stock ? Yes. You can sell double the same stock (provided its a players market). 6. Can I sell or double team totals Index and other stocks apart from players market? No you cannot sell any other market other than players market. 7. Can I sell Stock Index? Yes you can sell both the Stock Index (Top 3 Guns, Spinners Web etc.) as well as Units of Mutual Fund Index 8. Can I insure the Indices or units? No. The insurance scheme is only available for the regular CSE market and not for indices or units market. 9. How many stocks can I insure Maximum two stocks can be insured, however if you insure a double stock only one stock can be insured. You may insure the sell option as well if you want to. So the total insurance cover will be available for 2 billion shares only for a maximum of two stocks. 10. How will the exposure based on 20 times the deposit be calculated? The exposure or the value of shares, indices, units that you have before a particular game should not exceed 20 times the deposit. The sum total of all the "Open" positions you have taken will be reflecting your exposure which in no case shall exceed 20 times the initial deposit amount. Open position includes the hel stocks, sell positions taken on stocks/ indices but it does not include the insurance premium on any insured stock since premium doesn't reflect the value of shares but is just a premium/fees for insuring a particular stock. Important Notice Here is the link to your portfolio. Manage your portfolio here There are various sheets that keeps a track of every movement in the index, the deposit money and the maximum limit of the exposure that one is entitled to. Keep checking it for details of the various stocks that you have bought and whether they are settled correctly or not. The markets will close just before the toss and you can give me command to hold or settle the stock at any time before 24 hours from the end of the game. So if Game 1 ends on 15th, you need to tell me what should I do with the stock by 16th else I will settle it an not hold it. Pay me deposit before buying your stocks so that I can keep an eye on the 20 times exposure limit. I hope the new rules are clear to all and if they are not, feel free to ask me any queries on the thread will respond to it. Enjoy Stocking :icflove:

How many Stocks/Indices/Units can I sell in a single match ? Like If I want to sell 1. A Player in normal CSE 2. Strike Rate Index 3. Double Stock 4. Team total Index 5. A Stock Index 6. A Unit of Mutual Fund All in one match, can I do it ?

How many Stocks/Indices/Units can I sell in a single match ? Like If I want to sell 1. A Player in normal CSE 2. Strike Rate Index 3. Double Stock 4. Team total Index 5. A Stock Index 6. A Unit of Mutual Fund All in one match, can I do it ?
yes but total value shouldnt exceed your exposure limit :P