Sign in to follow this  
Cricket_Hacker

India vs England, 1st Test,Trent Bridge || 9-13 July

The loser of the series will officially considered as a minnow
India has never been great overseas in tests apart from a period of time when Sachin, Dravid, Laxman, Sehwag, Ganguly, Kumble, Zaheer, Bhajji were at the top of their game. I don't see how things will be drastically different even if we don't win. India is mostly a young side. Let's hope they put up their best show. I feel this team has the goods to do well as a test side as they play more.

India has never been great overseas in tests apart from a period of time when Sachin, Dravid, Laxman, Sehwag, Ganguly, Kumble, Zaheer, Bhajji were at the top of their game. I don't see how things will be drastically different even if we don't win. India is mostly a young side. Let's hope they put up their best show. I feel this team has the goods to do well as a test side as they play more.
On the bright side, most of us have zero expectations in this series. :winky:

Binny playing...guys beware of KT today. He may run wild :fear:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: For the safety of the members in this forum admin should ban KT temporarily until the series is over...

So imagine if Pankaj and Ishwar Pandey haven't received a cap' date=' then Ishant will play too. :hysterical:[/quote'] well ofcourse :agree: thankfully we still have 2 decent quicker bowlers who might do damage with new ball and restrict england to 550 :two_thumbs_up:

This is sickening. In feel physically sick at whats happening to indian cricket. Genuinley feel like puking
Feel free to do. Its your pc/laptop/tab/phone...:two_thumbs_up:

well ofcourse :agree: thankfully we still have 2 decent quicker bowlers who might do damage with new ball and restrict england to 550 :two_thumbs_up:
England's batting is also average. Cook and Root's form is crucial

Ashwin could bat a bit in these conditions if he plays. Better than dhoni/jadeja.
Yeah he can bit a bit, and he bat a bit and he bat a bit. All these bit batsman add up to ZERO in test cricket I remember when used to have laxman at 6. Now have dhonis and bunnys. Sad days