Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

Seems that Hardik has improved the line. Previously he used to send at least one ball down the leg side and leak a boundary. Today he has managed not to be wayward by maintaining a good line and length. Bowled with good pace as well. 

Siraj on the other hand continues to be tonked. He has not at all improved in run leaking aspects. Some experience and pribably he could improve upon his economy rate.

Siraj does not look like a T20I pacer as of today

Has looked much better in the 5-day and 50-over formats  on A-tours and FC.

Many of us felt that he should have been tried in ODIs and not T20s .... as that is a more comfortable format for absolutely rookies.

I hope 2 matches do not end his international career 

Edited by express bowling
16 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Siraj bowled useless slow balls on a pacy pitch and got hot on them. 

Has bowled much below his normal speed too

Has looked nervous and out-of-rhythm in both the matches

I  got the feeling that he is losing both rhythm and pace trying too many variations.

His primary wicket-taking delivery is the fast, indipping, wicket directed ball which includes yorkers. Hasn't bowled a single one today 

Edited by express bowling
On 12/24/2017 at 11:11 AM, express bowling said:

Has bowled much below his normal speed too

Has looked nervous and out-of-rhythm in both the matches

I  got the feeling that he is losing both rhythm and pace trying too many variations.

His primary wicket-taking delivery is the fast, indipping, wicket directed ball which includes yorkers. Hasn't bowled a single one today 

i really doubt if he has the temperament (not the skills) to succeed at int'l level.

i did not see navdeep and khejroliya 's new ball spell but yes both were bowling fine and upto 137k at end of day...

saini was bowling 133 to 138k at 4 pm and in ranji speeds are normally 4 to 5 k less....

khejroliya was 130 to 137k....

saini looks better but if khejroliya can improve his pace by 4 to 5 k ...he could be picked in india 11 straight away.

some of his left arm bouncers were a lil slow.

10 hours ago, vishalvirsingh said:

i did not see navdeep and khejroliya 's new ball spell but yes both were bowling fine and upto 137k at end of day...

saini was bowling 133 to 138k at 4 pm and in ranji speeds are normally 4 to 5 k less....

The slowest spells by Saini, while bowling 8 or more overs , have still been 133 k to 141 k mostly ..... and that is very impressive 

and fastest spells 138 k to 145 k