Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

7 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Yes ... Saini looks the most ready pacer for test cricket.

I really liked the intensity he showed. Bowling his 9th over on the trot and was still clocking upto 145 k, same accuracy and getting zip off the deck.

Yeah,

When playing in UK, I would still like to stick with BBS attack but we can Include Saini for Ishant as fourth pacer.

Also Shami will not be available most likely for every test in England as is a 5 match series so we will have option of playing another swing bowler.

We can still play this same attack in England barring Sharma who can be replaced with Saini.

23 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

But Ntini played so many games on pitches like these where 200-250 is the winning total. SA is best country for fast bowling that explains the success of Philander. He wont have these same stats if he had played for any other country. 

He'll be fine. As you said outside Asia pitches will be helpful for him to get that occasional outgoing one. In subcontinent although pitches favor spin the variable bounce can bring lbw/bowled into play with his incoming deliveries.

If pitch is completely flat then no bowler is going to do well anyway.

6 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Yeah,

When playing in UK, I would still like to stick with BBS attack but we can Include Saini for Ishant as fourth pacer.

Also Shami will not be available most likely for every test in England as is a 5 match series so we will have option of playing another swing bowler.

We can still play this same attack in England barring Sharma who can be replaced with Saini.

i will play BK, Bumrah and Saini. i have seen enough of Shami. He keeps goes missing at the most crucial times.  He needs to get his **** right.  We can look at Deepkar Chahar too who swings the ball and bowling at good pace these days.

Just now, rkt.india said:

i will play BK, Bumrah and Saini. i have seen enough of Shami. He keeps goes missing at the most crucial times.  He needs to get his **** right.  We can look at Deepkar Chahar too who swings the ball and bowling at good pace these days.

We will play four pacers also at times, so that's when we can play Shami. We can't just drop him, but I know what you mean. I am tried of his poor fitness, but we must keep him because you need to also make sure Bhuvi and all are always fit.

Remember, Bumrah is new to test matches and he might need some rest down the line and can't be overplayed, so we need to have these back ups.

I would also like to see Sudeep Tyagi if there is a room. But Saini is first.

This match is ideal to see the hypocricy of cricket stats and statisticians. All the South African bowlers are termed right arm fast, and all these bowlers are bowling the same pace as Indians. As a matter of fact, only Rabada is matching the pace, the others are still 1-2 k's slower than Indians. 

I didnt notice the tag of fast associated with any Indian fast bowler.

This match is ideal to see the hypocricy of cricket stats and statisticians. All the South African bowlers are termed right arm fast, and all these bowlers are bowling the same pace as Indians. As a matter of fact, only Rabada is matching the pace, the others are still 1-2 k's slower than Indians. 
I didnt notice the tag of fast associated with any Indian fast bowler.
True.