Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

4 minutes ago, MultiB48 said:

kartik is good  ,i just cant bear harsha even if he manages to make any good points

Harsha has 0 cricketing knowledge. he is always blabbering emotions and such idiocy. And he is so full of himself... Have you noticed his sentences ..' I think that the batsmen...., I thought to myself... I feel...' 

What a ch**t

12 minutes ago, Rightarmfast said:

The commentators, south african and Sunny from India, just saying that Indian bowlers need to bowl a 'fuller' length today! @rkt.india who was saying full length delivery is half volley! :)

By fuller length, they all mean good length. Dont get confused. There is anyway no need to bowl too full here. too full length easy runs here. good length or short of good length will do. Bowlers need to get seam here, not swing. you bowl full if you get swing. BK can because he gets swing.

Edited by rkt.india
2 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

By fuller length, they all mean good length. Dont get confused. There is anyway no need to bowl full length here. Full length is easy runs here. good length or short of good length will do. Bowlers need to get seam here, not swing. you bowl full if you get swing. BK can because he gets swing.

No they dont

30 minutes ago, Rightarmfast said:

The commentators, south african and Sunny from India, just saying that Indian bowlers need to bowl a 'fuller' length today! @rkt.india who was saying full length delivery is half volley! :)

Yes agree with you, during Indian inning ngidi was hitting good length then he suddenly pitched one full outside the offstump angling in and holding immediately said thats the length he should be hitting, I will give him more fielders on off side and will tel him to hit that line n length.

Edited by speedheat