Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

7 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Yes agree with you, during Indian inning ngidi was hitting good length then he suddenly pitched one full outside the offstump angling in and holding immediately said thats the length he should be hitting, I will give him more fielders on off side and will tel him to hit that line n length.

i dont agree most wickets fall on good length everywhere in the world.

2 minutes ago, Rightarmfast said:

Too bad you dont agree. People are also wrong at times.

because i dont say anything without research. Hawkeye is available on cricinfo for many cricket matches and you can check which length gets the most wickets in test cricket. Even in England where people talk about bowling full length, it is the good length that gets the bowlers most wickets. Try and research first.  I have done that and only then I have formed that opinion.  actually this thing you people are talking about came into my mind long time when i would hear from commentators bowl full, bowl full and when they would bowl full, they get hit driven and hit for runs then I though why bowl full when you are going for runs and then hawkeye graphs on cricinfo came to my mind and i started searching from England 2014 tour hawkeye data and i found no, it is full length but the good length that gets bowlers the most wickets. Good length just on and around off stump,4th-5th stump line is the length where batsmen find it tough whether to play back or forward and often found wanting.